The Plane in the Forest

As ever with this channel the last explanation is probably the actual one. Regarding their statements about the AN-2 how accurate are they?

View: https://youtu.be/CCEAkzFC8gM
The last explanation is most likely.
Given the Antonov 2's legendary STOL performance, it is most likely that the pilot ran out of fuel and set controls for an IFR descent through clouds. If winds approached 40 knots (64 kilometers) an AN-2 could descend vertically into the trees, breaking few branches. The crew probably wandered off with the most recent flight plan, maps and logbooks. Chances are they were eaten by wolves or bears.
If there was a few years a gap between the precautionary landing and its discovery, fast-growing trees (e.g. pine or poplar) could quickly grow higher than the airplane.
Soviet military secrecy might have concealed the true mission.
More likely, the pilot was flying these paratroopers on a clandestine visit to a whore house .... that explains the lack of paperwork.

I do know the Fieseler Storch could fly "in reverse" if the wind was strong enough. Or just hover in midair like a freakkin' helicopter. Although not for too long, obviously.

The narrator requires a little treatment withdrawal. Far too many sedatives in THAT system. What is it with these folk? If they want to get the topic across there are ways to do it, properly.

I do know the Fieseler Storch could fly "in reverse" if the wind was strong enough. Or just hover in midair like a freakkin' helicopter. Although not for too long, obviously.
There was a UK based Criquet/Storch that used to do that as a party piece at airshows in the 80s... still remember watching it for the first time and just going WOW...

Zeb

I saw a postwar French variant (Morane Saulnier MS-500 Criquet) do the same at an airshow a looong time ago. It was kind of hypnotizing.

I heard of a flying instructor who's party piece was to land his Harvard trainer inside the airfield's compass circle; a steep descent in a stalled condition followed by a very short roll on the ground.

SRJ.