The interlude/theme music you are touched by

By the way - we should have a thread "music that makes you want to kill its singer".

I suggest that goddam thing I can't stand anymore (I HATE this song !!!)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYlFuWEuKI

Because I'm presently stuck at a workplace where every single day they put the same freakkin' FM radio that broadcast that annoying thing FIVE TIMES IN THE MORNING AAAARGH

In order not to go crazy, I mentally changed the lyrics

a) "Save-your-shit / for another day..."

b) "Breaks-my-balls / every single day"

Try singing the damn song with those verses. Fits like a glove.

10:05 p.m. The orchestra is playing a medley of Japanese video game songs as the athletes come in. For the gamers out there, here's the set list:

Dragon Quest - "Overture: Roto's Theme"

Final Fantasy - "Victory Fanfare"

Tales of series - "Sorey's Theme - The Shepherd"

Monster Hunter - "Proof of a Hero"

Kingdom Hearts - "Olympus Coliseum"

Chrono Trigger - "Frog's Theme"

Ace Combat - "First Flight"

Tales of series - "Pomp and Majesty"

Monster Hunter - "Wind of Departure"

Chrono Trigger - "Robo's Theme"

Sonic the Hedgehog - "Star Light Zone"

Winning Eleven (Pro Evolution Soccer) - "eFootball walk-on theme"

Final Fantasy - "MAIN THEME"

Phantasy Star Universe - "Guardians"

Kingdom Hearts - "Hero's Fanfare"

Gradius (Nemesis) - "01 ACT I-1"

NieR - "Song of the Ancients"

SaGa series - "The Orchestral SaGa - Legend of Music"

Soulcalibur - "The Brave New Stage of History"

Sound is disabled. Copyright bots on the rampage again?

No idea, if it is then it's a real pity.
There are far better ways to make money off your content being on the internet than by bot-enforced prevention of your content being played anywhere by anyone for any reason, but the RIAA isn't interested. Copyright needs reform away from its current unjust rent-seeking authoritarian state.

There are far better ways to make money off your content being on the internet than by bot-enforced prevention of your content being played anywhere by anyone for any reason, but the RIAA isn't interested. Copyright needs reform away from its current unjust rent-seeking authoritarian state.
The bots have been misfiring a lot of late, with even original copyright holders finding their videos being clobbered, much to YouTube's ongoing embarrassment.

The bots have been misfiring a lot of late, with even original copyright holders finding their videos being clobbered, much to YouTube's ongoing embarrassment.
I'm not sure that isn't exactly along RIAA ideals anyway. They literally don't believe in music that isn't copyrighted their preferred way, so they enforce takedowns anyway.