Spacetime Modification Weapon?

If it were true it would be classified as top secret:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sheesh! I have some professional knowledge of electromagnetics and acoustics, especially high-power EM generation for test purposes, and I also have a longstanding armchair interest in fundamental physics (currently reading Nobel prize winner Roger Penrose on the subject). Characteristic features of this lot which strike me:
  • Wall-to-wall BS of the most flagrantly fruitloop kind. Not even worth lampooning.
  • Bases it all on anti-Chinese paranoia, just the kind of argument used during the Trump era.
  • Oh, look, and they were all filed during the Trump era.
I comfortably predict that the signatories will struggle to maintain funding .

The sole exception is current industry research into compact fusion devices, which Rolls-Royce are also working on. But these would be small-scale devices for low-power applications. Scaled up to the kind of power levels mooted by these idiots, the description "compact" loses relevance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Smart people are a minority and minorities are better off in silence"

Stanisław Franciszek Sosabowski
CBE (Polish pronunciation: [staˈɲiswaf sɔsaˈbɔfskʲi]; 8 May 1892 – 25 September 1967) was a Polish general in World War II. He fought in the Battle of Arnhem (Netherlands) in 1944 as commander of the Polish 1st Independent Parachute Brigade.

Sosabowski was accused of criticising Field Marshal Montgomery and the Polish General Staff was forced to remove him as the commanding officer of his brigade on 27 December 1944

Ayup. That's why I hardly post here anymore... I got semi-banned for responding to politics, and there's politics going unchallenged.

So be it.
Well, yes, sorry .... principally you're right, as every expression of opinion about a government,
or politician, or something like that, already laps into politics, so principally not allowed here.
The problem simply is, that in the vast majority it's not a preventive action by one of the
SPF-team, but a reaction to a report by someone, who feels that respective post to be
inappropriate. And experience shows, that small bits of politics quickly grow to flaming
debates here, that may be fun to follow for some, but imposition to others.

The problem simply is, that in the vast majority it's not a preventive action by one of the
SPF-team, but a reaction to a report by someone, who feels that respective post to be
inappropriate.
And thus in practice the "no politics" rule is weaponized by those who are either easily offended or who pretend to be. And the forum ends up taking a political slant that drives away people who aren't.

inappropriate.
And thus in practice the "no politics" rule is weaponized by those who are either easily offended or who pretend to be. And the forum ends up taking a political slant that drives away people who aren't.

Yep. K-man and crew throw their binkies out of the stroller and go crying to the mods every time anything gets their panties in a wad. The mods are like the unfortunate parent in the store with the screaming child, just trying to get them to shut up. But you don't fix the behavior by rewarding them with what they want. You just leave them home next time (ignore them). Rewarding bad behavior just gets you a flaming dumpster fire like Portland, Minneapolis, or anywhere else the they've tried to appease the mob.

Sheesh! I have some professional knowledge of electromagnetics and acoustics, especially high-power EM generation for test purposes, and I also have a longstanding armchair interest in fundamental physics (currently reading Nobel prize winner Roger Penrose on the subject). Characteristic features of this lot which strike me:
  • Wall-to-wall BS of the most flagrantly fruitloop kind. Not even worth lampooning.
  • Bases it all on anti-Chinese paranoia, just the kind of argument used during the Trump era.
I comfortably predict that the signatories will struggle to maintain funding .

The sole exception is current industry research into compact fusion devices, which Rolls-Royce are also working on. But these would be small-scale devices for low-power applications. Scaled up to the kind of power levels mooted by these idiots, the description "compact" loses relevance.
But what was the point of filing these, and promoting the AATIP as alien boogie men? Was it deliberate trolling by the Navy because they were pissed off about something?

Ayup. That's why I hardly post here anymore... I got semi-banned for responding to politics, and there's politics going unchallenged.

So be it.
At least it's not like reddit where you don't even have to get into politics, just call an obvious snapchat scammer a scammer and HEY PRESTO PERM BANNED FOR RACISM, HATE SPEECH, AND ADVOCATING VIOLENCE because the scammer f███ing lied out their ass to the Admins who are more than willing to simp and believe the lies.

Oh and the scammer was threatening to come to my city and shoot me dead on the street, and I got banned for "making" that specific threat. She literally DARVOed me.

This forum is thankfully a very long distance away from bullf███ery like that, and this is why I prefer it over reddit anyway.

The Navy has a copy of The Art of War by Sun Tzu, written circa 5 B.C. In summary, confuse your enemy. 'If you are far away, make him think you're close. If you are close, make him think you're far away.' The modern version: Make him think you can manipulate space and time.

And yes, there is a Dictatorship out there of self-appointed 'guardians of the oppressed' who will yell Hate and Fear every time you, or anyone, dare accuse or question one of their "Dictates on High."

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes, there is a Dictatorship out there of self-appointed 'guardians of the oppressed' who will yell Hate and Fear every time you, or anyone, dare accuse or question one of their "Dictates on High."
In this case it was continued profits from underage boys on reddit. That's what I got threatened with a gun then banned off reddit altogether for trying to stop.

In this case it was continued profits from underage boys on reddit. That's what I got threatened with a gun then banned off reddit altogether for trying to stop.

Any system, once established, can be abused.

YUP! Reddit just seems to lean into that idea with enthusiasm and gusto like nowhere else but facebook!

I comfortably predict that the signatories will struggle to maintain funding.
But what was the point of filing these, and promoting the AATIP as alien boogie men? Was it deliberate trolling by the Navy because they were pissed off about something?
$$$ would be a good bet.

I comfortably predict that the signatories will struggle to maintain funding.
$$$ would be a good bet.
Flying Fish thread bait?:D

Back
Top Bottom