Site slowness issues this morning

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
27 December 2005
Messages
19,270
Reaction score
35,878
It seems like Cloudflare has an issue which affected the forum. I have removed Cloudflare from in front of the forum and everything seems fine now. However, we are now running without Cloudflare protection from evil bots.
 
To the bot operators: may the lice of of a thousand camels infest your armpits :mad:
 
we are about to see a dozen new AI narrated videos on youtube, as bots read about our analysis on F/A-XX, Canadian politics, and whether the new pic of a Chinese aircraft is photoshop or cake.
 
I still say we need some agreed threads which are full of absolute pie in the sky stuff, just to really mess with the YouTubers/bots/etc. like maybe if we start calling F/A-XX the F-69 it'll make it's way all over the internet
 
Total: 2,064 (members: 35, guests: 2,029)
Robots: 181
That seems like a lot of guests. I noticed when I was posting last night that the thread (anti-drone tactics etc) I was posting on had 39 watching/viewing, which was about as many as I've seen on a thread at any one time.
 
That seems like a lot of guests. I noticed when I was posting last night that the thread (anti-drone tactics etc) I was posting on had 39 watching/viewing, which was about as many as I've seen on a thread at any one time.
I'm pretty sure most of the guests are bots. When I put Cloudflare I am human check on guests goes down to about 200-300.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom