Romanian armored sabotage vehicle ! 1943

klem

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
On a Russian website I found a description of a Romanian armoured vehicle kit which I found a bit strange as a weapon of war, at first I thought it was a joke, curious I read the whole page and according to the author's article the subject is mentioned in Skorzeny's memoirs. From there the author made a reconstruction of this idea and the result was armoured toilets with a Czech 37 mm gun, so I thought that for this weapon the shells must be of a different kind...!.(https://karopka.ru/community/user/8637/?p=6&MODEL=287013&PAGEN_1=5) 01.JPG

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 10
There's a Dutch comic called 'the General'. About a general who tries to seize power by conquering a fortress through various means.

A recurring theme is camouflaging his tank:
Strip-20.jpg

This toilet would fit right in.

On a Russian website I found a description of a Romanian armoured vehicle kit which I found a bit strange as a weapon of war, at first I thought it was a joke, curious I read the whole page and according to the author's article the subject is mentioned in Skorzeny's memoirs
It is a joke. It is in a " Бред воспалённого сознания" (rus. "delirium of inflamed consciousness") part of the gallery.

"It is a joke."

Thank you. I know the French and Germans variously improvised several weird & wonderful designs, but this...