Robot from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Vahe Demirjian

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
In your opinion, how much does the huge robot from the cartoon Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! weigh? Do you think that the US private space industry can afford to build a manned space robot on the scale and order of the robot from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!?

Are You Serious ?
I mean yes you could build that Thing (or a RX-78-2 Gundam/VF-1S Valkyrie for Japanese Selfdefence Force)
But it will be heavy, i mean real heavy over 150 tons, walking over a bridge will be quite challenging and it will leave deep foot prints
so no to stroll on Muddy fields of Flanders...

it need a big Power source, RX-78-2 has power consumption of 1380 kW provided by Micro Fusion power plant
Last time i look on Fusion power plant the ITER it got size of gigantic Factory site.
Even with Gasturbine providing the 1380 kW, the Robot has carry big back pack with explosive Fuel, a nice big Target for attacking A-10 aircraft.

And here lies another issue flexible and fast movement for Combat
in Anime like Gundam and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! they move fast, but reality look some kind sluggish...
To Compare Anime
The Bitter reality

This show another issue, why do you need Humanoid Combat Robot, if a Tank or a A-10 aircraft can do job ?
Patlabor were Police Robot against misuse of Construction robots needed for mega projects
VF-1S Valkyrie was build to encounter Aliens who are around 10 meter high.
Jaeger were perfect against fictional Kaijuns (aka GODZILLA ersatz)

I think that gigantic robot could be build one day, just it's missing a reason for what...