Fixed site, 100m square. Unique visible layout. Gone in first 24 hours, simply because it has to be gone, so i’ll Send 20 tomahawks in, one will make it.Rezonans-NENo disrespect but some contributors comments are still coming across as Russian-fan-boy ideas but now dressed up with extensive and somewhat pseudoscientific trappings. This may not be any intended or recognised by these contributors.
Why does everything seem to come back to the allegedly weakness of “stealth” versus “more powerful” radars, and the alleged superiority of variable inlets over DSI (and an alleged major flaws of DSIs)?
All of which nicely and conveniently tallies back to and with current Russian approaches versus everyone else’s (US, China etc.)
No offence is intended; I‘d be equally questioning of such conveniences if a contributor was doing the same re: US, UK etc.
(Other contributors can attest I have done do.)
Stealth air target early warning radar
The Rezonans-NE very high frequency counter-stealth early warning phased-array radar is designed to effectively detect a wide range of current and future air targets, including low-observable cruise and ballistic missiles, hypersonic aerial vehicles, as well as stealthy ones, in severe electronic countermeasures (ECM) and clutter environment.
- detect and track a wide range of air targets at long ranges, including small and stealthy ones;
- automatically determine the location and motion parameters of air targets as well as classify them;
- automatically provide designations to weapon systems;
- generate and send information about the tracked targets for taking operational decisions;
- analyze the ECM situation and automatically adjust to the actual ECM conditions.