Publication of "Flying Wings and Flying Saucers" delayed till the first half of 2021.

Definitely on my list! Is it only about german projects? Can we have a table of contents, please?
Cheers, Athpilot

CONTENTS

-German Flying Wings: Horten Ho IIa, Ho Va, Ho Vc, Ho VII, Ho VIII, Ho IX V1 and Ho IX V2.

-The Dark Side: German Stealth, RAM materials and antiradar tactics, the Moskitojäger Specification: Horten Ho 229 B-1, the 1000x1000x1000 Schnellbomber Specification: Lippisch P.11, Focke-Wulf 1000x1000x1000, Horten Ho VII Schnell-Kampflugzeug, The Uralbomber Specification: Junkers/DFS EF 130, Horten Projekt 18 (21/2/1945), The Amerikabomber Specification: Horten Ho XVIII B-1, Horten Ho XVIII (23/3/1945).

-German Flying Wings Bibliography.

-Invisibility: Optical, Infrared and Radar.

-Northrop Flying Wings: N-1M, N-9M, XP-56, XP-79, XP-79B, MX-334/I, MX-334/II, MX-324, XB-35, YB-49 and YRB-49, the Symington Affair.

-The Dark Side: Half Moon Bay incident, the Major Edison K. Walters intelligence report (June 9, 1947), Tupolev Tu-4 copycat, Russian flying wings 1924-1937, the BITch-22 prototype (September 1948), the Chetverikov LK-1 flying wing project (June 4, 1948), the Antonov Project M (July 1948), Tcheranovski tailless jet fighters projects 24, 25, 26 and 110, the Cold War without flying wings, the Russian A-Bomb (August 29, 1949), ELINT sorties over Soviet territory, Spitfire PR.XIX, Meteor PR.10, Canberra PR.3, RB-45, RB-29 and PB4Y2 spy planes, Project Mogul, Project Skyhook, Project Gopher, Project Moby Dick, Project Grandson and Project Genetrix.

- Northrop Flying Wings Bibliography.

-Flying Saucers.

-German Flying Saucers: Sack AS 1, AS 5, As 6 V.1 and AS 7 project, Messerschmitt P.1079/17 (July 7, 1942), Focke Rochen and Omega-Diskus Projekt.

-The Dark Side: Focke-Wulf Triebflügel, Coanda Aerodina Lenticulara, Projekt Flügelrad and Projekt Kugelblitz.

-
German Flying Saucers Bibliography.

-Russian Flying Saucers: the Shukanov Diskoplan Project.

-Russian Flying Saucers Bibliography.

-American Flying Saucers: Johnson Uni-Plane, Nemeth Parasol, Chance Vought V-173, Chance Vought XF5U-1, Chance Vought Jet Skimmer project, Boeing 390 project and Pye Wacket lenticular missile Convair MASS Saint II, Apollo-Convair lenticular vehicle, Apollo-Martin lenticular vehicle, Apollo-General Electric lenticular vehicle, North American Study 1963 space bomber, NASA-Langley lenticular vehicle.

-American Flying Saucers Bibliography.

-Canadian Flying Saucers: Avro Omega, Avro Project Y Praying Mantis, Avro Project Y-1 Ace of Spades, Avro Project Y-2 subsonic version, Avro Project Y-2 supersonic version, Project 1794 subsonic research vehicle, Project 1794 Mach 3 version, Project PV. 704, Weapons System 606A bomber, Weapons System 606A interceptor, VZ-9AV Avrocar.

-Canadian Flying Saucers Bibliography.

-The “Others”.

-The “Others” Bibliography.

Last edited:
Hi Justo,

Is this book a reprint of one of the "Reichdreams books" (I have many in my collection) or a new hardcover book like "Enemy at the Gates" shape ?

I will buy it when it will be available !

All the Best,

XB-35

Flying Wings and Flying Saucers: The Dark Side

by Justo Miranda | Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC | Mar 2, 2021
Kindle Edition
$0.00

Free with Kindle Unlimited membership Learn More
Or $14.99 to buy

Last edited:
If it is only available on kindle, I will buy it and print the pages in order to make my own booklet. I prefer to read a book on paper than by electronic way ; it is more comfortable for the eyes (no light).

'Flying wings and Flying Saucers' is incompatible with Fonthill's editorial line, even some of its chapters might annoy my usual critics in this forum. If I find any publisher interested in risking publication on paperback, he would need sales information for at least next year and it would take at least another six months to reach the usual outlets.

The book has been written with the intention of providing technical arguments and 18 pages of specialized bibliographic sources to readers interested in Conspiracy Theories and Man-Made UFOs.

It includes the history, description, and technical data of 83 projects and prototypes of flying wings and flying saucers deeply illustrated in 122 pages of scale drawings.

Each chapter contains a ‘Dark Side’ section that describes the most secret projects, includes speculative drawings, and contains hard-to-confirm information from unconventional sources.

There is a chapter dedicated to the different invisibility techniques (optical, infrared and radar) used in aircraft construction since 1911.

The latest chapter provides scientific arguments to readers who believe in the existence of Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life. The search for the 'Others' is poorly raised because, in short, it all depends on what we are looking for, how we are looking for it and what we hope to find.

I always figured that the best argument for Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life was that they had the sense not to contact us at our present level of societal evolution.

No intelligent creature would risk being enslaved in ancient Egypt, or burned by the Inquisition or shot by the SS. It would be unwise to physically visit other worlds; a simple crushed seed could have consequences in the future; a virus carried by ET could be devastating for the humanity that has not had the opportunity to create defenses against it.

To find out how the pyramids were built or what happened to Amelia Earhart, it would be enough to see through a screen connected to one Wormhole.

Would the ancient Egyptians be aware of being observed?

Perhaps there are some kind of luminous phenomena at the other end of the Wormhole that can be interpreted at different times in history as a message from the gods, a Foo Fighter, or a UFO.

Attachments

• microscopio-1-e1564109645665.jpg
    microscopio-1-e1564109645665.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 32
  • 631d36e4b48cb41c71149dcd21ad974d.jpg
    631d36e4b48cb41c71149dcd21ad974d.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 33