Owner of Dreamland Resort Website Raided

rooster

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Seems to be a legitimate story. One has to wonder why after all these years.

I never saw anything classified on that site.

One would think if DLR got raided, Tyler at TWZ would be next. Arguably, TWZ puts a much bigger spotlight on the base than DLR does with their coverage, fan base, and reader comments.

While George Knapp sometimes covers what is considered to be fringe stuff he has a good reputation in the regular news world.

So if he reports a thing I consider the report valid unless and until documented otherwise.

One would think if DLR got raided, Tyler at TWZ would be next. Arguably, TWZ puts a much bigger spotlight on the base than DLR does with their coverage, fan base, and reader comments.
DLR have removed the Area 51 panoramas from the website that were taken from a light aircraft and showed not inconsiderable detail of the base including possibly part of an unknown aircraft in a hanger.

Probably best taken with a healthy dose of salt, but there is chatter on Twitter among aircraft spotter circles that *someone* may have flown a camera drone into the kind of restricted Nevada airspace that would tend to elicit a "Hey, what are all those blacked out Chevy Tahoes doing in my driveway at 2 A.M?" response from the government...

Is anybody able to access the Dreamland Resort site? It seems to be inaccessible since a few hours, at least for me.
I think it might be related to the november raid and the recent tv appearance of the owner...?

Is anybody able to access the Dreamland Resort site? It seems to be inaccessible since a few hours, at least for me.
I think it might be related to the november raid and the recent tv appearance of the owner...?

It’s down due to a hosting problem. Unrelated to the legal issues