Nuclear Princess, Convair P6Y, others available...

That's it! I'll wait the availability of the Boeing glider design evolution and of the uprated Saturns and I'll post a comprehensive order....

I have a question regarding the Seamaster drawing(s). Is it the prtotype or the production version, with the revised cockpit and intakes?

Sundog said:
I have a question regarding the Seamaster drawing(s). Is it the prtotype or the production version, with the revised cockpit and intakes?

I'd thought it was the prototype, but it's actually *pre* prototype. If you have Piet's "Martins P6M Seamaster," this is the same design as that shown on page 32: "Martins first M-275 design proposal dated January 7, 1952." So I guess that makes this even *more* relevant to this forum...

Curious that the drawing wound up in Convairs hands...

I have added a number of higher-rez and larger-format "promo" images. Those with sharp eyes might detect some watermarking...

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndoc.htm

Those might be a ways off yet. Looking to see how the current batch sell before committing to a lot more scanning and editting.
Ok, got the message... Order incoming.

Curious that the drawing wound up in Convairs hands...

Competitive intelligence....

Some possibly are, but some aren't, IMHO...

Just did it, Scott. Thank you for lowering the price and multiple purchase discounts. Scan more...if it's will give you profit.

overscan said:
Unfortunately, not really anything of interest to me.

Can't win 'em all. Most of what I'll have is spacecraft related, though certainly some aircraft stuff. One limitation is *where* I got the original document/drawing from.... got a *lot* of stuff from various corporate archives, but that's all off-limits for this sort of thing.

The nuclear Princess design and P6Y are detailed in 2010 volume of "Convair Secret Projects" and "American Flying Boats and Amphibious Aircraft".