New Super Hornet UAP video from 2015

Gasp! A final report? I'm not expecting anything... And look, they dropped UAPs and replaced it with UFOs.

Last edited:
Nothing of substance. The UFO problem stretches back decades, but it appears that this has been forgotten. They are reinventing things as if this never happened prior to the last 10 years.

Starting in 1948, a series of publications that went by the acronym JANAP were Joint Army Navy Air Publications. These were given to military personnel. They gave instructions regarding what to report.

The following is an extract from JANAP 146(C) of 10 March 1954:

2. JANAP 146(C) COMMUNICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPORTING VITAL INTELLIGENCE SIGHTINGS FROM AIRBORNE AND WATERBORNE SOURCES, is effective upon receipt and supersedes JANAP 146 (B), COMMUNICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPORTING VITAL INTELLIGENCE SIGHTINGS FROM AIRCRAFT (CIRVIS) and all other conflicting instructions. JANAP 146(B) shall be destroyed by burning. No report of destruction is required.

CHAPTER II​

CIRVIS REPORTS​

SECTION I - GENERAL​

201. INFORMATION TO BE REPORTED AND WHEN TO REPORT

a. Sightings within the scope of this chapter, as outlined in Article 102b(l), (2), and (3), are to be reported as follows:

(l) While airborne (except over foreign territory - See Article 212).

(a) Single aircraft or formations of aircraft which appear to be directed against the United
States, its territories or possessions.

(b) Missiles.

(c) Unidentified flying objects.

(d) Submarines.

(e) A group or groups of military surface vessels.

(2) Upon Landing.

(a) Individual surface vessels, submarines, or aircraft of unconventional design, or
engaged in suspicious activity or observed in an unusual location or following an
unusual course.

(b) Confirmation reports.

202. SIGHTINGS NOT TO BE REPORTED

Reports are not desired concerning surface craft or aircraft in normal passage, or known U.S. military or government vessels and aircraft.

From yesterday's Associated Press:

“I want to emphasize this loud and proud: There is absolutely no convincing evidence for extraterrestrial life associated with” unidentified objects, NASA’s Dan Evans said after the meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's a relief. That leaves Russia or the United States and maybe China.

What study? There was no study. Just the usual, from 1947 on, we don't have enough information...

Use AI? For what? To help market AI? The field lacks the same thing it lacked in 1947, so-called "good data." It will continue to lack this good data for the foreseeable future.

The government knows what these objects are. There are film recordings from the past and video recordings that are more recent. The Condon Report, released in 1968, was a University of Colorado study designed to clear this up. I have the report. It is a textbook example of obscuring the subject.

I think one of the first UAP videos was a contrail filmed high above the propeller plane whose pilot was taking the film.

An early U-2 test if I had to guess.

Sprites, jets and elves are real enough.

So some government propagandist appeared on TV last night. His words broke my Baloney Detector (TM). He explained that in the 1950s, up to half of all UFO reports were caused by flights of the U-2. A Top Secret (TM) aircraft. So the geniuses back then designed the U-2 to be seen? To be flown in its natural metal finish so Americans would see a brief glint of sunlight off the fuselage. Did this person think that ALL Americans have very low intelligence? That Russian agents in the U.S. would not spot it in flight and report back to Moscow?

Whoever that man was - he is a propagandist, which means liar.

So some government propagandist appeared on TV last night. His words broke my Baloney Detector (TM). He explained that in the 1950s, up to half of all UFO reports were caused by flights of the U-2. A Top Secret (TM) aircraft. So the geniuses back then designed the U-2 to be seen? To be flown in its natural metal finish so Americans would see a brief glint of sunlight off the fuselage. Did this person think that ALL Americans have very low intelligence? That Russian agents in the U.S. would not spot it in flight and report back to Moscow?

Oh, the CIA. Like the fox who raids the henhouse, he's going to tell you the truth...

Project Blue Book was a Fake Explanation Factory (TM), along with their chief fake explainer, J. Allen Hynek. "Those UFOs in Michigan were swamp gas."

Let's see. Rotting vegetable matter in swamps can produce a flammable gas, which, on rare occasion, can spontaneously ignite. This brief - very brief - burst of flame can explain ANY UFO sighting.

I don't think so.

You have been posting the same old shtick for years now, adding absolutely nothing to either the conversation or the quality of the topic on the whole. I think you would be much more at home in the /r/ufo subreddit or abovetopsecret.com. I will be asking the moderators quite aggressively from now on to limit the amount of repetitive regurgitating that you do in this subject that serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Or you could do everyone a favor and just stop posting in this thread.