My coloring of Justo Miranda's Mustang FTB drawing.

GreatJimbo

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Justo was kind enough to give me permission to color his FTB drawing, and this is the result. I generally draw two separate profiles of each side, top and front, one flying and one landed. This is my first "what-if" project aircraft. I have a small growing portfolio on deviantart, so if you have the time please check out my deviantart page at https://www.deviantart.com/great-jimbo to see my other artwork that include a B-17E "Honi kuu Okole", The Nakajima J1N1 fighter that shot "honi kuu Okole" down, P-51H, B-52H "Ghost Rider" and a KC-135R. Mustang-FTB-color-side-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-side-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-top-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-top-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-front-landed-done.png Mustang-FTB-color-front-done.png

Great work and thanks for sharing! If I had a wish... could you do drawing(s) of the Focke Wulf high performance pusher fighter "Hochleistungsjäger" (Focke Wulf0310.035-512 with As 413 engine, on page 153 and 157 in "The ultimate piston fighters"), please? Of course with Justos permission. Thanks and greetings

Back
Top Bottom