Reaction score
Website
www.res-aeronautica.com
Dear Friends,
I was searching information about these 3 swiss Aircraft:

Militär-Apparat MA-6
Militär-Apparat MA-7
Militär-Apparat MA-8

According to the book "Aircraft of the Swiss Air Force", they were three fighters project/prototypes make in the mid '20.
Do you have more info and possibly pics about these aircrafts? On the web I found just few more details on the Militär-Apparat MA-7, but nothing for the Others...

Many thanks in advice!!

Haefeli M.A.7...

Attachments

• Haefeli MA-7.jpg
    Haefeli MA-7.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Haefeli MA-7-.jpg
    Haefeli MA-7-.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 295
Haefeli M. 8...

Attachments

• Haefeli M-8.jpg
    Haefeli M-8.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Haefeli M-8-.jpg
    Haefeli M-8-.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 215
The M.A.6 was a project, new for me. Nice to see a drawing of these type. B)

My dear Lucamax,,

I think I spoke about those aircraft before,maybe in anther forum,but my memory is too
bad,I only remember MA-8 was developed from Haefeli DH-5,powered by one 300 hp
Hispano-Suiza engine,and had a maximum speed of 217 km/h.

Hi,

and MA-6,it was single seat biplane fighter powered by one 450 hp Renault engine.

http://www.lw.admin.ch/internet/luftwaffe/de/home/themen/history/pionier/thun.parsys.29685.downloadList.96155.DownloadFile.tmp/flugzeugemadeinthun.pdf

Attachments

• MA-6.png
    MA-6.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 196
Very nice!

From the book "Aircraft of the Swiss Air Force" I post the 3-view and text about the MA-7 and the text written for the Dewoitine D-1, where the author speaks about the Others MA-6 and MA-8, but just making their name...:

Attachments

• 3-view.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • text.jpg
    text.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 52
  • esc0001.jpg
    esc0001.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 37
lucamax said:
I've just a question: so these Aircraft were Haefeli?
Yes. It says so in the federal administration's book "Flugzeuge made in Thun - Schweizer Luftwaffe" (airplanes made in Thun).
http://www.lw.admin.ch/internet/luftwaffe/de/home/themen/history/pionier/thun.parsys.29685.downloadList.96155.DownloadFile.tmp/flugzeugemadeinthun.pdf
in page marked 7 and next (pdf p15) it describes how MA-6, 7 and 8 were spec'd by the Feds and designed by Häfeli.

Funny bit: the specs for all 3 aircraft were laid out in a in a half-page typed document. Those were the days...