Personnaly, I still have vivid memory of my 1942 game play, flying Zero in tight fortmation for hours en-route to Henderson field!
If I sincerely hope they would consider resuscitating that game, a new Falcon 4.0 (call it F-21) would be great for the community.

Personnaly, I still have vivid memory of my 1942 game play, flying Zero in tight fortmation for hours en-route to Henderson field!
If I sincerely hope they would consider resuscitating that game, a new Falcon 4.0 (call it F-21) would be great for the community.

That is what I am hoping for too TomcatViP, a brand new Falcon simulation would be brilliant, and a new F-15 Strike Eagle, or a new Gunship.

I had Stealth Fighter 2.0 and Strike Eagle III. Had Falcon 4.0 too but then, well, Doom came out so. . .

I had Stealth Fighter 2.0 and Strike Eagle III. Had Falcon 4.0 too but then, well, Doom came out so. . .

I had Doom as well sferrin, but once I had completed it I went back to Falcon 4.0. My first love will always be flight simulator.

I had Doom as well sferrin, but once I had completed it I went back to Falcon 4.0. My first love will always be flight simulator.

I finished Doom, then my buddy and I figured out multiplayer (it was a biotch to get working at first). Then a local BBS setup a Doom server, where four people could dial-in and play at a time. Then Doom 2 came out, then Quake, Quake World, etc. . . That newest Microsoft Flight Simulator though. . .

That is what I am hoping for too TomcatViP, a brand new Falcon simulation would be brilliant, and a new F-15 Strike Eagle, or a new Gunship.
An Apache Sim, just like Jane's Longbow was, will be enjoyable.

I had Janes Longbow as well, us simulator fans need another Apache simulation, all we have got right now is DCS Ka-50 which is difficult to get into but highly enjoyable once you do.

The thing we need most is to get rid of all Russian simulations so popular today that only teach youngster compromission and cheating while exposing them to predatory adults with superior buy power for mods and tricks.

Victimization is not a game.

The thing we need most is to get rid of all Russian simulations so popular today that only teach youngster compromission and cheating while exposing them to predatory adults with superior buy power for mods and tricks.

Victimization is not a game.
Sometimes, I am just brilliant

Tiny Combat Arena is cool and genuinely retro, in the vein of A-10 Tank Killer and other Dynamix games. The dev (why485) has some cool Youtube videos talking about it. High Fleet is also great.

Falcon 4.0 is on Steam now too.

Last edited: