E.II was a single seat monoplane fighter
T-1 was a torpedo seaplane
MD.I was experimental airplane
ME.1 & ME.II were a sporting airplanes
MS.1 was a trainer and experimental airplane
S.II was a trainer airplane
W-1 was a light transport airplane

If someone has any additions of corrections,please do

My dear hesham, I’m afraid you mix planes from two different companies. On the one hand the Märkische Flugzeug-Werft of Golm in the Mark (near Potsdam), that built aircraft in WWI and stopped all activities at the end of the war. On the other hand Stahlwerk Mark of Breslau, that built a number of aircraft in the twenties.

I do not have time right now, but I will give a more detailed answer as soon as possible.

Thank you my dear Tuizentfloot,

there was many mix between those company,even in some old encyclopedias or
magazines,we can display here the Märkische Flugzeugwerft GmbH,and open a
new topic for anther Mark.

1. Märkische Flugzeug-Werft (Golm in der Mark) – 1913-1918

Company founded in 1913. Did aircraft repairs and during WWI did licence building of the Rumpler C I. Ended all activities after WWI.

Own types (designed by Wilhelm Hillmann):

D I (1918) – single-seat fighter with 1 x Benz Bz IIIb (Gray & Thetford) or Bz IIIbo (Lange). Interesting characteristics: drop tank under the pilot’s seat, and wing warping on the lower wings for roll control. One built.

D II – since Idflieg was not happy with the wing warping Hillmann developed an improved variant with ailerons, but nevertheless retained the wing warping! Not completed.

2. Stahlwerk Mark AG, Abteilung Flugzeugbau (Breslau) - 1922-1927

Since aircraft of the twenties is not my special interest area I limit myself to what Lange’s Typenhandbuch has to say about this company. Meanwhile I found (but didn’t read it in detail) also other information on the net at http://www.histaviation.com/Stahlwerk_Mark_Flugzeugbau.html. Also at http://www.flugzeuginfo.net/acdata_php/acdata_stahlwerk_riii_en.php. And possibly still more…

Stahlwerk Mark was a steel factory in Breslau (now Wrocław, Poland), that built light aircraft from 1922 to 1927. Designer was Walter Rieseler, who in 1921 had built the R I and R II home-built high-wing light sport planes.

At Stahlwerk Mark he built:

R III and R III/22: single-seat high-wing light sport plane with 28 hp Haacke HFM 2 (or 2a), built in series.

R IIIa/22: with Haacke HFM 2 or 50 hp Anzani.

R IIIb/22 and R IIIb/23: with Haacke HFM 2a, HFM 3, or Mark engine.

R IV/23 and R IVa/23: with different engines 40 – 70 hp.

R Va and R Va/23: four seater cabin plane with 100 – 150 hp Daimler or Benz. Two built.

MD I: sport plane with 40 hp Mark St. M3 or St. M5.

ME I and ME Ib: sport plane with Mark St. M3, developed from R IIIa.

ME II: sport plane with Mark St. M3.

MS I: another development from R IIIa.

MS II and MS IIb: two seater sport biplane with Mark St. M5 or with Siemens & Halske Sh 10.

ML I: two seater high wing sport plane with pre-war Mercedes.

MT I: sport plane with Mark St. M3 or St. M4.

And there is another one, the type W.
With reference to http://www.histaviation.com/Stahlwerk_Mark_W_I.html it is not found in any source, only Luftfahrzeugrolle knows it (D-593). Possibly a wrong designation. The photograph seems to me rather R V like, but I’m not an expert in the matter.

And now your list, my dear hesham. I don’t know what your sources are (as you said probably a mix of all kinds), but I made the following attempt to identify them:

R.I, R.II, R.III, R.IV & R.V were a sporting aircraft – see above the Riedinger and Mark built types R

D.I was a single seat biplane fighter - the WWI fighter prototype from Märkische Flugzeug-Werft

E.I was a single seat monoplane fighter – the ME I? (not a fighter but a sport plane), eventual WWI monoplane fighters from Märkische Flugzeug-Werft unknown.

E.II was a single seat monoplane fighter – the ME II? (not a fighter but a sport plane)

T-1 was a torpedo seaplane – since Stahlwerk Mark didn’t built a seaplane and neither military aircraft, this should be the MT I sport plane (??)

MD.I was experimental airplane – see above

ME.1 & ME.II were a sporting airplanes – see above

MS.1 was a trainer and experimental airplane – the MS I sport plane

S.II was a trainer airplane – the MS II sport plane

W-1 was a light transport airplane – see the Luftfahrzeugrolle problem

Excellent work my dear Tuizentfloot,many great thanks.

From, flugzeugbau-stahlwerk-mark-breslau-werksgeschichte-flugzeugmuster

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    53 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.png
    2.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 3.png
    3.png
    267 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.png