Let's Storm Area 51 (literally)

Michel Van

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
There is a Facebook campaign to get into Area 51

There Idea:
Let's storm Area 51 with so many people as possible, They Can’t Stop All of Us.
Around 200,000 people show interest to join the campaign planned for September 2019

This will be a hellish fun trip
You have cross inhospitable Desert, then a Nuclear Test sites and various hazardous material dumps to get to Area 51
Then fight the Security to access to area (since this campaign need 2 month, the GOP will move the Important secret stuff to another location and fly in additional Troops)

Let the Carnage begin
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Source

Why would the GOP move stuff? Wouldn’t the military move stuff?

Well there's no shortage of stupid people. Would serve them right if they rounded up every last one of them and gave them 20 years.

If you did that, what would you have to speculate over afterwards -----

I fully support this proposal. The gene pool needs a good winnowing, and convincing the more idiotic to go and do something criminally, terminally stupid seems like it might be a good start. Afterwards, let's start a campaign to invade Atlantis.

I wonder if they have the looked up the penalties for "Conspiracy to commit xxxx"?

Last edited:
I fully support this proposal. The gene pool needs a good winnowing, and convincing the more idiotic to go and do something criminally, terminally stupid seems like it might be a good start. Afterwards, let's start a campaign to invade Atlantis.
You gotta keep up man! The aliens are the ones who showed us how to regain contact with the Atlantis (which had moved under the earths surface to get away from the rest of us and to commune with the lizardmen). With the non-terrestrial aliens assistance we have a super highway originating under Area 51 to Atlantis. The NT's all moved to Canada as they have much better comedians than the United States. They go to Florida in the winter to avoid the cold, which explains both Florida and why no one there can drive a car worth a hoot.

My kids want to sign up for this. However, they need sponsors to pay for their flights from Australia to the US. I want to go but I intend to have an Eskie, a whole load of beer and a deck chair in order to watch people get arrested. I need a sponsor as well. Any takers?

So sorry, Kadija Man, not really :(. But then again, something in this thread strangely seems to remind me of an utterly bizarre event in some weirdo European country almost exactly 230 years ago - if I could just remember what the significance of Quatorze Juillet was...

Last edited:
You'll never believe who came out against it...

I do not condone anarchy. "Storming" something "to get answers" is not the way to do it. And Area 51, really? Area 51 is like a magic trick. When the magician asks you to look at their right hand, look at their left! Area 51 isn't the place. Assembling peacefully works too, btw.
— Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (@Tsoukalos) July 16, 2019

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/w...condemns-area-51-invasion-delonge-raises-cash

My kids want to sign up for this. However, they need sponsors to pay for their flights from Australia to the US. I want to go but I intend to have an Eskie, a whole load of beer and a deck chair in order to watch people get arrested. I need a sponsor as well. Any takers?

Who don't YOU sponsor them?

:rolleyes:For the same reason he's asking for sponsoring for himself? If I may hazard a guess, this is all in jest.

:rolleyes:For the same reason he's asking for sponsoring for himself? If I may hazard a guess, this is all in jest.

Wait, do you actually believe people think this is serious?

There is enough 'serious' discussion that the Air Force is taking it seriously. You'd think the "Nurato run" line would have given it away but this has grown beyond the original joke.

Randy

There is enough 'serious' discussion that the Air Force is taking it seriously. You'd think the "Nurato run" line would have given it away but this has grown beyond the original joke.

Randy

I'm talking about this thread specifically. I don't doubt there will be people stupid enough to actually try it.

Sferrin: I meant kadijaman was less than serious. Lighten up.

BiK-E81CUAAhOt1.jpg

ROTFLMAO

His hairdo is clearly alien, for a start

I don't doubt there will be people stupid enough to actually try it.

how about that Einstein quote about the size of the Universe vs human siliness ? you know ? some assholes will try to do it, surely enough.

Best.Simpsons.episode.ever. With that bus that couldn't slow down

But then again, something in this thread strangely seems to remind me of an utterly bizarre event in some weirdo European country almost exactly 230 years ago - if I could just remember what the significance of Quatorze Juillet was...

Good idea, we gonna put those aliens ugly heads on a pike, as done with Marie antoinette best friend, la duchesse de Lamballe. In the immortal words of Jacquouille la Fripouille
"VIVE LA REVOLUTION !!"

Last edited:
Sferrin: I meant kadijaman was less than serious. Lighten up.

As far as I can tell you're the only one getting upset here. Perhaps you should try taking your own advice?

It was meant in the friendliest way.

Who remembers, "How to Serve Humanity"? ;)
Ahem, my most excellent Sir Mr. Kadija Man,

might I extremely deferentially attempt to gently correct you in that I very sincerely have to believe that you might in fact actually intend to refer to the "Hungry Are the Damned" segment of "The Simpsons" animated colour television show episode named "Treehouse of Horror" with the production code 7F04 that was originally broadcast on October 25, 1990, in the United States of America, way back in the comparatively enlightened closing days of the last millennium - so please let us do what we can to keep the archival timeline and historical record of this forum unblemished, shall we? Luckily, for your very own perusal and edification, at present there are still presumably authentic copies of transcripts of the actual underlying literary artwork available, see https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a1_t1_1&qi=IAZ3pGZMI3iTKnFvCHQ23,,Av60_1497963026_1:40:196&bq=author=kang%20kodos&title=how%20to%20cook%20for%20forty%20humans%20college%20student%20notebook%20journal.

Alternatively, of course it is also always possible that you actually instead intended to refer to the "To Serve Man" episode number 89 of the anthology television series "The Twilight Zone" - a very troubling scenario indeed though, if I might say so myself, although transcripts for that conjecture are available as well at https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a6_t1_21&qi=6ZAvwfVVCHpOJr2MkLfsC3QEYpU_1497963026_1:97:40&bq=author=karl%20wurf&title=to%20serve%20man%20a%20cookbook%20for%20people.

My personal advice would be to choose exceedingly wisely between which option to prepare for in the future, or alternatively which show's episode might be more entertaining to watch.

Yours truly as ever,

Martin Bayer

Last edited:
Ok, alternative 2 then. As a very tail end baby boomer (and wannabe gen xer), I never saw the original.

From Associated Press via SnopesDotCom, the practical issues...

LAS VEGAS (AP) — At first, the co-owner of the quirky alien-themed motel down a Nevada highway from the mysterious Area 51 site didn’t take a posting for a prank Facebook event too seriously.

Then, her phone started ringing.

“It doesn’t stop, our phone won’t stop ringing,” Connie West, of the Little A’le’Inn, told the Las Vegas Sun.

The 10-room motel is one of few businesses in Rachel, a town of 54 residents now gaining celebrity status among aviation and UFO enthusiasts attracted by the posting about a Sept. 20 event dubbed “storm Area 51.”

SnopesDotCom: Rural Nevada Not Equipped for Big ‘Storm Area 51’ Turnout

Time to release the USAF issue genetically engineered maneater hounds, methinks...