Interplanetary ships by Krafft Ehricke

Igor B

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello!
For me is very interesting the concepts of interplanetary ships proposed by Krafft A. Ehricke. Especially interesting the concept described in the report “Study of Interplanetary Missions to Mercury Through Saturn with Emphasis on Manned Missions to Venus and Mars 1973-1982 Involving Capture” (General Dynamics/Astronautics, Report GD/A-63-0916, September 1963). If somebody have the copy of that report of other information regarding that concept (drawings, illustrations and description), please help me to obtain it. Thanks!
Igor
i.bezyaev@mail.ru

First time I had problem with insert a picture. Here is illustration of spaceship on which I search a description.

Attachments

• Mars_ship.gif
    Mars_ship.gif
    26.7 KB · Views: 77
From some of the design features, I would hazard a guess that was the vehicle proposed for the Mercury mission profile?

I found two more illustrations of that concept, but no any description :( .

Attachments

• CTR_2.jpg
    CTR_2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 47
  • CTR_3.jpg
    CTR_3.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 55
Current status of my searching is that:

First - I have some illustration (all above).
Second - I have two references on documents where that space ship described:

1. Shattuck R.D., Denington R.J. Status and Future Engineering Problems of Electric Propulsion Systems, AIAA Second Manned Spase…. (Dallas, Texas, April 1963)

2. Study of Interplanetary Missions to Mercury Through Saturn with Emphasis on Manned Missions to Venus and Mars 1973-1982 Involving Capture by Krafft A. Ehricke (General Dynamics/Astronautics, Report GD/A-63-0916, September 1963).

But I have some problem with ordering first document in AIAA and I do not know where second document located is. So, I continuously have no any description that concept of space ship. If somebody can help me, please help. :-\