Indiana Jones 5

For me, the last Indiana Jones film was “the Last Crusade”. “Crystal Skull” was pushing it. Although I did like the way Indy and Marion got married in the end.

I have a feeling this 5th entry is going to be the worst in the series and will help kill the franchise.

I have a feeling this 5th entry is going to be the worst in the series and will help kill the franchise.
Setting aside the plot rumors, the trailer really doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. It's one thing to have dodgy CGI for some sort of fantastical element, but Indy On A Horse looked just wrong. And A Dude On A Horse is the sort of thing that you wouldn't tend to think of as needing CGI.

And Indy's line about not believing in magic... uuuuugh.

It reminds me a sort of mishmash among He-111 and a Siebel Si-204:

29031_rd.jpg

Maybe a He-111 was used for the shooting, then transformed in post production to look like a Si-204.
But I don't really see the point.

I spot two dorsal turrets, maybe the rear one should have a better line of sight....

Last edited:
But I don't really see the point.
Maybe the story requires a tail gunner. Raiders of The Lost Ark needed a pusher aircraft for one of Indie's opponents to be mauled by -> hence bogus flying wing aircraft.
No twin-tail He 111 ever flew existed. Do not expect historical accuracy from Indiana Jones.

Last edited: