IMPORTANT: Posting Images as attachments

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The forum staff requests that you attach any images you wish to share to the forum.

To attach images, simply hit the picture icon in the post toolbar:
InsertImage.PNG

A dropdown will appear:

InsertImage2.PNG

Either drop an image on the window, or click in the box. I recommend you click.

If you click in the box, you will get an open file dialog where you can select up to 10 images to attach to your post.

Once the images are attached to your post, you will see the images listed below the post:

InsertImage3.PNG

If you post now, you will see the images attached below the post like on the old forum. However, with Xenforo, you can also insert the thumbnail or full size image into the body of the post. Its your choice! If the images are inserted into the message, they won't show below the message.

I'm seeing a lot of errors in posted images today. Lots of filenames that are in the format "Blah-jpg.12345" (for example), which do not work. You need to make sure the filename ends in .jpg (or .png, etc).

Sorry - looks like we ran out of of disk space on the attachments drive. Should be working now.

Seems to be working fine now. Thanks again for the quick work. I do appreciate it.

The forum staff requests that you attach any images you wish to share to the forum.

To attach images, simply hit the picture icon in the post toolbar:
View attachment 613419

A dropdown will appear:

View attachment 613423

Either drop an image on the window, or click in the box. I recommend you click.

If you click in the box, you will get an open file dialog where you can select up to 10 images to attach to your post.

Once the images are attached to your post, you will see the images listed below the post:

View attachment 613425

If you post now, you will see the images attached below the post like on the old forum. However, with Xenforo, you can also insert the thumbnail or full size image into the body of the post. Its your choice! If the images are inserted into the message, they won't show below the message.
Thanks for guidelines. It works.