I hope everyone has a great Christmas and new year 2020

Foo Fighter

Cum adolescunt hominem verum esse volo.
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a better Christmas/new year/time of the year.

I hope for a few days we can all make the best of things and be happy with our family and loved ones. We are not at the end of Covid yet but we can, while not letting our hair all the way down, at least take the time to be happy and together. Live long, prosper and be very happy folks.

I remain extremely lucky to be among such amazing people.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Likewise, hope she recovers soon, Scott. My best to her and everyone else living with this thing.

Dear All. I seem to write a similar message every year, but the sentiment carries through. I would like to send the entire membership my very best wishes for the best Christmas possible, and for a much better and happier and more peaceful New Year. And, as ever, my thanks for your constant support for my work. You know that it is appreciated.

For info - I have just 2 chapters of ASP: Jet Bombers to revise before handover next month. I do not have a publication date but, if the various problems worldwide are not too restrictive, one would hope it would appear sometime around mid-year. The help I have received with new material has again been terrific! Tony.

From Tony Buttler

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
My other hobby is visiting Polar Bears in those zoos where they have good facilities. In August I managed to escape to France to see a Polar Mum who had reared three cubs. This hardly ever happens as the third baby normally does not get enough milk. But this time, the little girl punched her way through and is a healthy cub..Tala shows why females can be so strong.

Attachments

• antxxq900_marineland-19962321.jpg
    antxxq900_marineland-19962321.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 6
Happy Holiday's to all. Here is to hoping for a better year.
Scott - Sincerely hope all goes well for your Mom. Mine went through the ordeal.

Happy Holiday's to all. Here is to hoping for a better year.
Scott - Sincerely hope all goes well for your Mom. Mine went through the ordeal.

Thanks. 3 days until test results come back. Complete loss of sense of taste (among other more mundane symptoms), which has got to be weird.

Scott Any news on your Mum? I lost mine exactly five years ago just before Christmas, so I know what you are going through.
With all the arguments, shared passions, sadness and laughter too this site is a bit like an international family.
Merry Christmas and may we all get vaccinated in 2021 ASAP!

Attachments

• Photo0094.jpg
    Photo0094.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0