Hybrid warfare lesson vol. II: Belarus

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score
Also:
Belarus Special operation regiment and airborne assault troops stationed close to the capital were sent north to the border with Poland.
The Great useful EU set a phone meeting for... Wednesday.

Last edited:
Anything Julian Ropcke writes is to be
treated with extreme caution and can almost safely be discounted. An article relying primarily on his analysis should be looked at sceptically, as the article headline choice of language would suggest.
I thought this was widely known by now, after his Syrian "performance"?
Either way both Belarus and Russia fall under the Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO) as part of the CIS member states.

Although I did not pay attention to the name of the author, my bad, I did cross check that similar information were written down elsewhere. He was the most affirmative although.

Recently also "Lukashenko said on Monday that he would be willing to share power and to change the constitution, but that he was not prepared to do so under pressure from protesters"
(source Reuters)

No worries. His name leapt out to me immediately.
There are security treaties in place between the CIS member states.

If applicable treaties are in place (I mean of that weird sort), still military units would have to wear flag.

Political, and totally inapplicable to unbuilt military technology. The Bar is the right place for off-topic discussion, but I'm not sure this a suitable topic.