Hesham's Aircraft Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
After your permission my dear PaulMM,

I will display some of my old ideas and designs of aircraft,with new concepts,these two drawings
to heavy lift transport airplanes,with the same idea as a variable geometry tip-wing,in condition
"A" for takeoff and condition "B" in landing,that is increase capability of performance to airplane
in two positions,wit large wing for carrying gross weight.

I submitted these to Boeing from long time ago.

My dear PaulMM,if you don't agree about this topic,you can delete it.

Attachments

• drawing 8.JPG
    drawing 8.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 47
  • picture 002.jpg
    picture 002.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi,

when Boeing created a Low-Noise Airliner of early 2000s,I submitted to them a small edits in
design to be more efficiently.

Attachments

• picture  011.jpg
    picture 011.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 2000.png
    2000.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hi,

here is a VTOL transport aircraft,with four tilt-jets,could accommodated 100-passenger.

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 0010.JPG
    Picture 0010.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
Hi,

here is a supersonic transport aircraft,powered by four engines,two jets to reach speed 1.1
Mach and after that used two scramjets to achieve more than 3 Mach and up to 4 Mach ,could
accommodated 75 to 100 passenger.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi,

here is a supersonic transport aircraft,powered by four engines,two jets to reach speed 1.1
Mach and after that used two scramjets to achieve more than 3 Mach and up to 4 Mach ,could
accommodated 75 to 100 passenger.

I think that idea let to develop this one,it is a Shuttle Launcher,instead off firs stage,reach
to top speed of 6 Mach,at first used the twin jets for flying and after 0.5 Mach,the four
scramjets will work and launch the shuttle with two auxiliary missiles to accomplish the
mission,and the mothership will land normally.

But we must regard the launch degree is 45,no more no less.because in another trail from
many years in SpaceShipTwo,they made the angle increased than it,so that was from two
reasons which it failed in first attempt.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 17
I think that idea let to develop this one,it is a Shuttle Launcher,instead off firs stage,reach
to top speed of 6 Mach,at first used the twin jets for flying and after 0.5 Mach,the four
scramjets will work and launch the shuttle with two auxiliary missiles to accomplish the
mission,and the mothership will land normally.

But we must regard the launch degree is 45,no more no less.because in another trail from
many years in SpaceShipTwo,they made the angle increased than it,so that was from two
reasons which it failed in first attempt.

Also for this design,it can carry the Shuttle with main rocket.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: F-2
Hi,

the same idea but with different aircraft design,powered by two turbojets for takeoff and reach
speed 0.5 Mach,after that it uses six scramjets to approach 8 Mach,with the Shuttle and main
rocket,could be launch in proper altitude.

Sorry I am not good in paint,but

Attachments

• picture 014.jpg
    picture 014.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 16
  • drawing 11.JPG
    drawing 11.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
When it comes to aerospace design (as with so many other things), the devil is in the details. Also, keep it as simple as possible.

Last edited:
When it comes to aerospace design (as with so many other things), the devil is in the details. Also, keep it as simple as possible.

I already made it easy,but the details are from front view to the aircraft carrying Space Shuttle with its main
rocket,and the mothership is to replace the two small auxiliary missiles for first stage.

Here is a Large Chinook,with length of the fuselage 25m,and span 4.8m,powered by two engines in beginning,
please notice the coaxial rotor in both positions of blades,it provides a capacity for very heavy payload .

Attachments

• drawing 31.JPG
    drawing 31.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 8
  • drawing 32.JPG
    drawing 32.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • drawing 36.JPG
    drawing 36.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Here is a Large Chinook,with length of the fuselage 25m,and span 4.8m,powered by two engines in beginning,
please notice the coaxial rotor in both positions of blades,it provides a capacity for very heavy payload .

The same idea,but powered by four engines.

Attachments

• drawing 31.JPG
    drawing 31.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
  • drawing 34.JPG
    drawing 34.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • drawing 35.JPG
    drawing 35.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi,

for high speed,here is a fighter powered by one turbojet engine plus one Scarmjet engine to
reach 3.5 Mach or more,looks like F-16,but it has two shapes for intake,and both motor mounted
in the fuselage above each other,but separately by a barrier,the jet for approaching 1.5 Mach and
then turn off to use Scramjet.

I intended to offer it to USA and China,but for Russia they already had a MiG-25/31,the only
operational combat aircraft near this speed.

Attachments

• picture 030.JPG
    picture 030.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 029.JPG
    picture 029.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
  • picture 031.jpg
    picture 031.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi,

for high speed,here is a fighter powered by one turbojet engine plus one Scarmjet engine to
reach 3.5 Mach or more,looks like F-16,but it has two shapes for intake,and both motor mounted
in the fuselage above each other,but separately by a barrier,the jet for approaching 1.5 Mach and

I intended to offer it to USA and China,but for Russia they already had a MiG-25/31,the only

The design can be use as penetration fighter with smart bombs to destroy the enemy's air defense quickly,
and main targets in very low-level of attack,by this speed (3.5 Mach or more),that can be very harm to any
defense system,whatever it is.

Hi,

The design can be use as penetration fighter with smart bombs to destroy the enemy's air defense quickly,
and main targets in very low-level of attack,by this speed (3.5 Mach or more),that can be very harm to any
defense system,whatever it is.

I meant by low-level of attack,that high speed in about 1000m to 2000m ceiling could be
harmful the air defense of enemy.

Here is first attempt to make a large airliner and transport aircraft,powered by four turbofans
and possible accommodated 1000 passenger in double-deck.

Attachments

• picture  035.jpg
    picture 035.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PICTURE 034.jpg
    PICTURE 034.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 13
Here is first attempt to make a large airliner and transport aircraft,powered by four turbofans

The second and third attempts,please notice the Drawing 25 has a five engines and two
tail fins..

Attachments

• drawing 024.JPG
    drawing 024.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 9
  • drawing 25.JPG
    drawing 25.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 6
  • drawing 26.JPG
    drawing 26.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 11

The second and third attempts,please notice the Drawing 25 has a five engines and two
tail fins..

Here is the fourth and final development,I call it Extended Fuselage Airliner..

Attachments

• picture 036.jpg
    picture 036.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • picture 037.jpg
    picture 037.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 13
Do you develop these designs further and calculate their realism ?

Do you develop these designs further and calculate their realism ?

Yes I did,always calculate their performance and dimensions,but I am not engineer,so may there
were some little mistakes.

Here is one from my earlier concept to Heavy Transport Airliner,with unequal double-deck and