Hair Farce 2

CJGibson

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Never a better time to lease a shiny new airplane given the state of the airliner market, and its depressed leasing rates, at the moment.

Hmmm...a Minibus to Oz. She's dafter than I thought. Should have taken the Big 'Un, dragged a couple of Tiffies and called it a sales trip.

Looks like we've traded-in Air Miles Andy for Air Miles Liz.

Chris

Thanks for that Hobbes.

(rummages in jacket pocket for fag packet and pencil)

So... 3 x 7 hour stages each way, 2 x 3hr internals. Let's call it a nice round 50 hours.

50 x $18000...$900K.

Looks like Air Miles Liz saved us money after all.

Trebles all round! Rejoice! Rejoice!

I'm going to celebrate with my newly acquired Aussie beer.

Chris

Sad to say that XXXX is brewed in London, Chiswick in fact.

I shall shush my gob, not any more, ended in 2009. It HAS been a long time since I have been there then.......

Last edited:
I haven't touched XXXX since 1984 and a heavy night in the mess at Waddington. It's Burleigh Brewing "Big Head", sent by a kind gent from Burleigh Head.

Chris

I note Boris took the A321 to Rwanda.
A) Hair Farce One must be on tanker duties (I hope)
B) Sorry cheps. No room for the gentleman of the press on this tiny aircraft.

Chris

Any more of these Iron Maiden based jokes and I'll have to [waaaaaait for it] Run To The Hills!

Not even remotely sorry ;)

I know I wouldn't want to share a plane with either guy, but why the hell are the Bonnie Prince and World King not sharing the same plane going to the same place? Plenty of room to have half each, they don't even have to share a loo.
Is it protocol you can't have too many idiots on one plane or worries a crash might wipe out too much of the Establishment?
Doubtless all the lackeys took another A321 just to make sure.

On August 30, 1984 the Space Shuttle Discovery launched into orbit for its first flight with the (aptly named) zoo crew.
Mike Mullane was Tarzan
The late, beautiful and much regretted Judy Resnik was Jane.
Steve Hawley was Cheetah.
Mike Coats uncannily looked like Christopher Reeves ' Superman.
Commander Hank Hartsfield de facto became the zookeeper.

Then NASA put a sign inside the shuttle "Good luck to the maiden flight !"

Resnik tersely noted "There are certainly no maidens in that flight." to the hilarity of the zoo crew.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bePCRKGUwAY

(and if you really want to ruin this song for anybody, just sing "fear of the DUCK" instead of "fear of the dark" obviously.

"Fear of the duuuuuck" (nanananananiiiiiiiwaaaaaaaaaaaaw...)

I see Rishi's having a cost of living crisis of his own and had to take the Minibus to the G7. Vespina must be busy tanking over Poland.

Olaf Scholtz's A350 does look nice.

Chris