HAARP PROJECT....

Well... I love this conspiracy theory actually. It edged it way into this forum seemingly.
Rather than indicating links, what do YOU think?

You might take a look back to this almost forgotten SDI type ABM defense system illustrated by an early (mid 1980s) Eastlund patent application, later evaluated (1986) by Darpa as an "Electric Missile Shield" proposal.

And yet, scratch the deep of hostiry by discussing the 1959-1961 "classified" work on radiation anti-ballistic missile study led by Arthur Kantrowitz then head of Avco-Everett R&D Labs. Results from those studies were talked out in the early 1980s with the new perspectives offered by SDI.

A.

Attachments

• 1959 - 0699.pdf
    427 KB · Views: 13
According to this citation the relevant part of the GLIPAR Phase I studies involved "RF Coupling to the atmosphere as an AICBM weapon, Types of AICBM devices, Scan of electromagnetic spectrum, Linear coupling of electromagnetic, Radiation to an ionized gas, Missile heat transfer, Evaluation of electromagnetic, Coupling frequencies, Verdict; Implications and conclusions". No hard information seems to be currently available on later related studies. However according to an old ARPA history document, a key driver of the radiation based and other ABM studies under GLIPAR was to provide a relatively low cost weapon that would cost "no more to use against an ICBM than it cost the enemy to launch the ICBM against us".

Antigravite,

Thank for this very interesting doc dated of 1959....

I just discover this project in searching some infos about SCRAMJET projectils.....

If you can tel me more (by mail) you're welcome....

I think now that US masterise the microwave weapons since many years
and we know (like iceberg)only 10 per cent of reality...i studed too the (cropcircles phenomens) and the possibility of US Military satellites to make it.....

The military worked on aphrodisiac bombs and pigeon guided missiles...

But in this case, I'd go with pure research. I'd ask the conspiracy theorists: So, what is CERN for?

Avimimus said:
The military worked on aphrodisiac bombs and pigeon guided missiles...

But in this case, I'd go with pure research. I'd ask the conspiracy theorists: So, what is CERN for?

I've worked at CERN ;)

I have material which could be easily turned into conspiracy stuff :D
For example UFOs are common occurrence in LHC (I can tell what those are if somebody is interested...)

Tuomo

Ask you the good questions....

Who pay the CERN...???......All peoples around the world.....
What is the price of CERN....????.....Astronomik...

And all of that...just for peace.....Do you live in the "Fantastic Disney World"....???

gery said:
i studed too the (cropcircles phenomens) and the possibility of US Military satellites to make it.....

Did you study the alternative competing hypothesis that a bunch of drunk wurzels made 'it' with planks and real ale?

bunch of drunk wurzels !!!! That is superfunny !!! I love this one.
It's gonna make my day.

Maybe the crop circles were designed by alien termites, as we know "fairy circles" were engineered by regular-earth (Namibian) termites.

A.

Yep, These are the people who did the crop circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwwqEm5YhQ

Chris

Grey Havoc said:
According to this citation the relevant part of the GLIPAR Phase I studies involved "RF Coupling to the atmosphere as an AICBM weapon, Types of AICBM devices, Scan of electromagnetic spectrum, Linear coupling of electromagnetic, Radiation to an ionized gas, Missile heat transfer, Evaluation of electromagnetic, Coupling frequencies, Verdict; Implications and conclusions". No hard information seems to be currently available on later related studies. However according to an old ARPA history document, a key driver of the radiation based and other ABM studies under GLIPAR was to provide a relatively low cost weapon that would cost "no more to use against an ICBM than it cost the enemy to launch the ICBM against us".

Nice quote, Greay Havoc. Here is a little more. This story is indeed fascinating and intertwined with the early history of lasers, ARPA, DOE at a time when superbright people had high expectations while understimating the engineering difficulties likely scalable great ideas. Thus pooring lots of hope and money. Some argued lasers would be fielded in the future, as weapons systems with the capacity to destroy incoming RVs. This was the time when the father of the US ballistic missile reentry vehicle, Arthur Kantrowitz, suggested that a very high-powered MW radiation could destroy any such incoming RVs. What was then known as "ARPA" set up a special, dedicated committee called the "Radiation Weapons Analysis Study Group" whose president was non other than the dean of Columbia's university school of electrical engineering. This Study Group cast a look at this MW and other speculative ideas.

The reference mostly associated to the MW ABM weapon theoretical study is :

S.C. Linn and A. Kantrowitz, "Electromagnetic Induced Implosion as a Weapon for Ballistic Missile Defense", AERL Report#61-824, Contract AF# 19(604)758, October 1961. (Classified)

I am not sure it is declassified but it likely is given it is more than 50 year-old now. I have seen it mentionned twice. Once in a generic study on laser history, the other listed as reference 6 page 16 of the following (unclassified) AERL Report :
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/407346.pdf

A.

I heard some years ago in interview of mister H.KINSSINGER's mouth that the US could to burn a plane in fly by inverting its shadow...(i suppose that H.KINSSINGER never was an ALien termites...) ;D ;D ;)

What's this incredible technology.. ??? ? ???

gery said:
I heard some years ago in interview of mister H.KINSINGER's mouth that the US could to burn a plane in fly by inverting its shadow...(i suppose that H.KINSINGER never was an ALien termites...) ;)

What's this incredible technology.. ??? ? ???

Kissinger's April fool's day? Today?

antigravite said:
Grey Havoc said:

Nice quote, Greay Havoc. Here is a little more. This story is indeed fascinating and intertwined with the early history of lasers, ARPA, DOE at a time when superbright people had high expectations while understimating the engineering difficulties likely scalable great ideas. Thus pooring lots of hope and money. Some argued lasers would be fielded in the future, as weapons systems with the capacity to destroy incoming RVs. This was the time when the father of the US ballistic missile reentry vehicle, Arthur Kantrowitz, suggested that a very high-powered MW radiation could destroy any such incoming RVs. What was then known as "ARPA" set up a special, dedicated committee called the "Radiation Weapons Analysis Study Group" whose president was non other than the dean of Columbia's university school of electrical engineering. This Study Group cast a look at this MW and other speculative ideas.

The reference mostly associated to the MW ABM weapon theoretical study is :

S.C. Linn and A. Kantrowitz, "Electromagnetic Induced Implosion as a Weapon for Ballistic Missile Defense", AERL Report#61-824, Contract AF# 19(604)758, October 1961. (Classified)

I am not sure it is declassified but it likely is given it is more than 50 year-old now. I have seen it mentionned twice. Once in a generic study on laser history, the other listed as reference 6 page 16 of the following (unclassified) AERL Report :
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/407346.pdf

A.

1961 "abstract" scan of the aforementioned report

A.

Attachments

• RN255-abstract.png
    RN255-abstract.png
    25 KB · Views: 91