Ground Launched Small Diameter Bomb (GLSDB)

HOJ isn't going to solve jamming, jammers would be mobile and distributed to cover each other and turned on in short intervals to deny a full targeting solution. This does impose significant costs on the defender though. Loitering munitions and very fast munitions on HOJ would be needed for some jamming defense configurations.

I do wonder if you can just add signal sources on earth and have it work off existing GPS receivers. Ground/air sources are just far closer than a satellite at GEO and can put out far more power on receiver, with narrow beam and short durations it shouldn't be too easy to target by the opponent.

HOJ isn't going to solve jamming, jammers would be mobile and distributed to cover each other and turned on in short intervals to deny a full targeting solution. This does impose significant costs on the defender though. Loitering munitions and very fast munitions on HOJ would be needed for some jamming defense configurations.

I do wonder if you can just add signal sources on earth and have it work off existing GPS receivers. Ground/air sources are just far closer than a satellite at GEO and can put out far more power on receiver, with narrow beam and short durations it shouldn't be too easy to target by the opponent.
You have seen how big the Russian jammer units are, right?

They're the size of a 20ft ISO container!

Russian anti-GPS jammers, as Scott Kenny pointed, out are NOT small, we're at least van sized and usually small to large truck size and these units are very expensive and difficult to replace. The Ukrainians have been actively hunting for them and destroying any they discover, I don't know what the figures but I suspect they've already destroyed large numbers of these Russian anti-GPS jammers.

Fitting at least some of the SDBs with anti-GPS jammer HOJ terminal-seekers and firing them first will ensure that those jammers are permanently offline when the second wave of SDBs arrive.