German Superheavy Panzer Projects

D

Deleted member 12658

German Superheavy Panzer Projects of World War II: Wehrmacht Concepts and Designs.
Michael Fröhlich. Schiffer Publishing.
See: https://www.schifferbooks.com/germa...r-ii-wehrmacht-concepts-and-designs-6760.html

This should interest a few people here.

978-0-7643-5865-4-jpg.621327

Attachments

• 978-0-7643-5865-4.jpg
    978-0-7643-5865-4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 560
If I interpret that correctly, it does not include the "Landkruezer" concepts like the Ratte.

A stupid question if I may...the title is in English, the contents page in German. What language is the body text in? Or is it like the Tankograd series; in English and German?

Thanks

Chris

A stupid question if I may...the title is in English, the contents page in German. What language is the body text in? Or is it like the Tankograd series; in English and German?

Thanks

Chris
The cover image is from a translated edition from Schiffer Books; the title page is from the original German edition.

I purchased the English translation published by Schiffer Publishing. Big mistake! All measurements have been converted into non-standard units! The original SI-values have not even been kept in parallel... It has landed on an upper shelf and will stay there forever. I'll purchase the original German-text book.

I purchased the English translation published by Schiffer Publishing. Big mistake! All measurements have been converted into non-standard units! The original SI-values have not even been kept in parallel... It has landed on an upper shelf and will stay there forever. I'll purchase the original German-text book.

What do you mean by 'non-standard units'? They haven't gone back to cubits again have they?

Last edited by a moderator: