Forthcoming: Spacecraft: 100 Iconic Rockets, Shuttles, and Satellites That Put U

archipeppe

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce my very first book:

thanks to Voyageur Press (as part of Quarto U.S:) I had the chance to share such adventure with my friend Michael Gorn . We realized a book that mixes text and artworks in order to provide coincise but detailed information (both historical and technical) about the most important 100 spacecrafts since the start of Space Age.
The purpose of our book is to provide spacecraft reference to professional, scholars, space fans and people that simply what to learn more about the topic.
The book will be released next September while pre-order is available by now on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Spacecraft-Iconic-Rockets-Shuttles-Satellites/dp/0760354189/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1518156853&sr=8-2&keywords=giuseppe+de+chiara

Congratulations ! I've been following your work over the last decade, here, at NASAspaceflight.com, and elsewhere. Nice to see all those artworks made it into a book.

Many thanks Archibald!

of course you may find out a lot of artworks I did and posted in the last decade, but there are also a lot of brand new ones made specifcally for such book.

Ciao
Giuseppe

Hi All!

In this book could be secret proposals or competitor proposals ?

No secret projects or proposal the book deals exclusively with actual projects.
This not exclude that in future, if such book is successfull, there will be another one focused about unbuilt projects.

nugo said:
Hi All!

In this book could be secret proposals or competitor proposals ?

Congrats Giuseppe!, I'll order a copy as soon as it could be available, looks worderful.

Antonio

Finally the book draft is released for review.

I start to enclose the book cover and the TOC.

Ciao
Giuseppe

Attachments

• Back cover.jpg
    Back cover.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Contents.jpg
    Contents.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 151
Pre-order my copy, i hope the Belgium post not loses it !

Michel Van said:
Pre-order my copy, i hope the Belgium post not loses it !

Thank you a lot Michel!!
I don't know Belgian postal service but, unfortunately, I know very well the Italians one....

archipeppe said:
Thank you a lot Michel!!
I don't know Belgian postal service but, unfortunately, I know very well the Italians one....

Its same level of chaos
I have Order Three times "British Secret Projects 5" twice they got lost in somewhere in distribution

in another case a book from Britain Bookshop made 4 week odyssey true Belgian postal service
and ended up at Netherlands postal service, who had delivers my book within 4 hours...

Currently Spacecraft book is rated at 2nd place (out of 66) in the Best Aerospace Books of all time by bookauthority: