H Hannah_Ulrich ACCESS: Restricted Joined 4 September 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 14 June 2026 #1 ... Attachments 3ED00946F31C75416BD04949ED52E117.jpg 31.6 KB · Views: 82 Last edited by a moderator: 14 June 2026
Brickmuppet ACCESS: Secret Joined 10 November 2006 Messages 247 Reaction score 144 Website brickmuppet.mee.nu 15 June 2026 #2 I think it's an amphibious vehicle of some kind carrying 3 M113s.
GTX All hail the God of Frustration!!! Staff member Senior Member Joined 15 April 2006 Messages 9,755 Reaction score 17,428 Website beyondthesprues.com 15 June 2026 #3 Something like VT(U)X2 Goliath?
jstar ACCESS: Secret Joined 12 October 2007 Messages 370 Reaction score 513 15 June 2026 #4 All I can find at the moment, first from google image search, and second from Chrismon's "U.S. Military Tracked Vehicles" Attachments LCA.jpg 51.6 KB · Views: 65 LCA2.jpg 58.7 KB · Views: 60 Last edited: 15 June 2026
All I can find at the moment, first from google image search, and second from Chrismon's "U.S. Military Tracked Vehicles"
flateric ACCESS: USAP Staff member Top Contributor Senior Member Joined 1 April 2006 Messages 12,295 Reaction score 15,146 15 June 2026 #5 https://flot.com/publications/books/shelf/landing/4.htm Attachments 60.jpg 40.6 KB · Views: 49 Screenshot_20260616_030033_Chrome.jpg 498.6 KB · Views: 53
Y Yellow Palace ACCESS: Top Secret Senior Member Joined 5 May 2007 Messages 2,025 Reaction score 4,299 16 June 2026 #6 I would suggest consulting Friedman's US Amphibious Ships and Craft for more details on the LCT(U) and subsequent LCA projects.
I would suggest consulting Friedman's US Amphibious Ships and Craft for more details on the LCT(U) and subsequent LCA projects.