[Fantasy] Mustangs inspired by Justo's book

Tophe

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.kristofmeunier.fr
For Valentine's day, I have received from my wife "Unknown 5" and enjoyed it a lot. Realists may appreciate many things and all details, while I prefer gorgeous new silhouettes. This great source helped me adding profiles to my "Virtual Mustangs" family.
First I start with the jet P-55J. From it, I imagine a piston-engined bubble P-55B. And I complete my XP-51/55 family:
r_P51_55_l.jpg

From the Re 2006R, I thought it would enrich my Re 2005/P-51 family directly, but Justo's profile does not fit exactly my previous source, and I have to invent a Re 2005R, then a Mustangized Re 2051R comes from it.
r_p51_2006_k.jpg

(They are not true projects, just dreams of mine, having fun from Justo's serious source.)

For Valentine's day, I have received from my wife "Unknown 5"

You're a lucky man, Thophe :)

For those interested in Justo Miranda "Unknown" series take a look here:

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3812.msg29926/topicseen.html#msg29926

There are not just 2 wonderful new silhouettes but many more. I loved also the CA-15/1943, giving birth to new Mustangs for me:
r_P-51canop_m.jpg

Other thing that I loved: the gallery of 5 retractable float fighters (Blackburn B-44 etc.). I add Mustangs to them, as a last smile, thanking Justo again... for this pleasant batch of dreams I dreamed from his (Historic) book.
r_P-51canop_za.jpg

Before closing down this nice book, here's a last one, the Arsenal VB.10 Aile Volante (Flying Wing)'s Mustang derivatives of mine…
r_P-51canop_zi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom