REVELL%20B-2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 24
  • TWA%20MACH%203%20MAIN.jpg
    TWA%20MACH%203%20MAIN.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
  • XAB-1%20MAIN.jpg
    XAB-1%20MAIN.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 32
I'm sorry but I don't quite follow. Fantastic-Plastic isn't so much a collection of concept aircraft as it is an online museum of sorts to the plastic model industry and some of their more fantastic (hence the name) products. Though the site's proprietors do manufacture some of their own model kits based on real, proposed or popular sci-fi spacecraft, the vast majority of what the site features are kits from various plastic model manufacturers of either real aircraft or projects, the companies' own interpretation of such and various sci-fi inspired kits.

In other words, if you're looking for information on real projects, this isn't what that site is meant for. If you're looking for rare vintage plastic models, or information thereof, different story.

Hesham, models at the site are divided in sections

X-Planes Concept Aircraft Real Space Concept Spacecraft Pop Culture Grab Bag

So, stuff from Grab Bag is surely NOT real. And from Pop Culture...and from Concept Spacecraft, too. Hope, I gave you an idea...

Hesham:

All the models listed under "Concept Aircraft" are models of planes that were, at some point, "serious" proposals for actual aircraft. (One could argue that the Aurora "Ragnorok" was pure fantasy, but it was based on an earlier kit, the "Impetus," which was a semi-serious nuclear-powered civilian aircraft design.) The difference between "Concept Aircraft" (and "Concept Spacecraft") and Pop Culture entries is that all the latter designs have appared on TV shows, movies and comic books, where as the "Concept" vehicles were, again, conceived as legitimate "What Ifs"?