Early Saturn, X-15, HYLEAP lifting body, XP-67, MinCost booster...

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
New documents are available. As well as buying them separately, there is

now the option of buying them all at once, at substantial savings!

X-15 Advanced Research Airplane Design Summary
X-15 Flight Manual
XP-67 Documents
HYLEAP (a lifting body spaceplane)
North American Rockwell Minimum Cost Booster
Apollo/Saturn V Systems Familiarization
Apollo "A"/Saturn C-1 Launch Vehicle System
ISS/Shuttle on-orbit configuration, STS-088

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocsale.htm

Great!,

I'm very happy to hear about new documents to purchase. Unfortunately only two docs in the list actually cover my interests so I couldn't benefit from that "buy all them at once". I'll purchase that couple of docs, of course, as I have ordered many more in the past. And I'll be a loyal customer in the future. For an unbuilt design enthusiast eAPR and the documents are a source of enjoyment that any aerospace magazine can match. Thanks a lot, Scott.

May I ask a couple of questions:

Have you ever thought about rewarding the top customers applying savings in orders above 10 documents at once instead of the current method where you loose the savings if you are not interested in all documents in the pack offered?.

Can we suggest subjects for future releases?. For instance, I'm very interested on US aircraft unbuilt designs from 1935-45

pometablava said:
Have you ever thought about rewarding the top customers applying savings in orders above 10 documents at once instead of the current method where you loose the savings if you are not interested in all documents in the pack offered?.

If you want to order large numbers of documents at once, PM/email me. I can offer substantial discounts for orders of more than 4 items at once for non-US orders (not so much for US orders). Paypal's ability to deal with postage is a tad limitted.

Can we suggest subjects for future releases?

Sure, but all I have to offer is what I actually have. For instance, I'd love to offer a complete set of plans of the XB-70. Sadly... don;t have 'em, so there ya go.

Also: in 2008 I hope to do some travelling and archive raiding. Suggestions can of course can be made, as well as contracting to dig for certain things, or even "underwriting" the expedition (pay for expenses, and you get *everything* I find).

[/quote]