DOUGLAS C-74 GLOBEMASTER FLYING MODEL

Quite something at that size but, who would make one so big? Display model?

And here the horizontal stabilizer.View attachment 686829
Nice choice for a model - be sure to do the bug eye canopies though!

I assume this will be an R/C flying model - what are using for power?

Enjoy the Day! Mark
Thank's Mark !
It is not sure that I will finish until the complete construction of this model, but I take a great pleasure to do as if to pay tribute to this big machine a little forgotten of the same class as our SE.2010 Armagnac (one another project at this time) ! The hypothesis is based on the use of 4 brushless format 3536 driving 10.5x8 quad propellers, remote control 4 to 6 channels (I think I will free myself from the landing gear as I did on my CL-215 at 1/14) ...

The goal is not to make an exact model of the C-74, the proportions of the original aircraft not allowing to reduce the wings in a homothetic way without problem with Mr Reynolds ... Without mentioning the complex kinematics of hypersustenance, the reproduction of which is possible, but would cause a significant overweight and would require above all a care over my small technical means for a satisfactory functioning ... The goal is rather to realize a model approaching to fly well while paying tribute to the efforts of Mr Douglas in the world of aeronautics ... A small view I've restored from above to play the game of differences ... The cockpit is the one that replaces the two bubbles. This common sense measure for piloting however breaks for me the original avant-garde line ... ;) 0-C-74 dessus perso DJ.jpg