Dassault Falcon delta canard study ?

Deltafan

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Hi !

On the third page of the french magazine Air & Cosmos from 04/02/2011, there is a little photo of a computer image of a Dassault plane. It looks like a little Boeing Sonic cruiser. But in the article page 18, there is, apparently, nothing about this plane ???

Does somebody know this project, or, more probably, study ?

Attachments

• Falcondeltacanard001.jpg
    Falcondeltacanard001.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
In search of a radically improved business aircraft design, Dassault seeks inspiration in the Beech Starship.

Hi !

On the third page of the french magazine Air & Cosmos from 04/02/2011, there is a little photo of a computer image of a Dassault plane. It looks like a little Boeing Sonic cruiser. But in the article page 18, there is, apparently, nothing about this plane ???

Does somebody know this project, or, more probably, study ?

The plane in the CG image that you describe as being most similar to the Boeing Sonic Cruiser might be similar to the twin rudder canard plane pictured at the following thread:

I'm not sure, but the model discussed at that thread is most likely similar to the one you describe.
I think that is a model of the Mirage IV derived SST.
Hi,

the twin rudder canard plane pictured at the thread is the GAMD Super Caravelle, and the model is from around 1961.

The plane in the CG image that I describe has some similarities with the Boeing Sonic Cruiser (2001), yes, but it is from 2011.

Attachments

• Dassault Super Caravelle maquette.png
    Dassault Super Caravelle maquette.png
    371.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Boeing Sonic Cruiser 2001.png
    Boeing Sonic Cruiser 2001.png
    717.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Dassault-Falcon delta canard.jpg
    Dassault-Falcon delta canard.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back