Craft using an inertial mass reduction device

NeilChapman

Interested 3rd party
Reaction score
Found this patent interesting.

Evidently, the patent was originally rejected until it was defended in a letter from "the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Naval Aviation Enterprise, Dr. James Sheehy... Sheehy assured the patent examiner in charge of this application that the aircraft propulsion method described in the patent is indeed possible or will be soon based on experiments and tests NAWCAD has already conducted."

Two additional patents applied for by the same gent.

US20180229864A1 - High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator

US20190058105A1 - Piezoelectricity-Induced Room Temperature Superconductor

Interesting article in TWS.

'Dr. Pais has published several articles and presented papers at American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics conferences over the years describing his work in electromagnetic propulsion, revolutionary room temperature superconductors, and topics like his PhD dissertation: "Bubble generation under reduced gravity conditions for both co-flow and cross-flow configurations."' Said dissertation was funded by NASA and published in 1999. I've attached it and the patent in case you're interested.

Is there something here?

Attachments

• Pais dissertation.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Patent US10144532.pdf
    791.5 KB · Views: 7
Interesting stuff, almost gives me room to believe that a Star Trek type future might come one day. I really do hope so.

Pish tosh. Enough that the Chinese, and the Russians, believe all this. [Top, Top Secret should remain so.]

Back to watching the original Star trek.

Interesting stuff, almost gives me room to believe that a Star Trek type future might come one day. I really do hope so.

Star Trek!, that's an E. E. 'Doc' Smith style Inertialess Drive in the making...

Top Secret should remain Top Secret. Obvious 'leaks' are well... obvious.

I don't believe a word of it. Instead, I want to die in a world where a commentary to a launch of AMLLV is met with "that puny little thing?"

Dr Pais was recently interviewed by Curt Jaimungal (Theories of Everything) here.

This is an interesting interview. Dr. Pais, originally from Romania btw, now works for Space Force. Isn't able to disclose his function there. Goes into detail re his patents.

The best we can hope for short term comes from Dartmouth's Yi-Hsin Liu's "New theory that explains the mystery behind fast magnetic reconnection." This might have thruster application. Pais forgets that the universe is cruel-it dashes the hopes of those who desire easy travel. Lofting winds spoiled us, you see...

Back
Top Bottom