COVID-19 Pandemic - stay indoors and be safe, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been taking the opportunity to improve my diet, I now only eat beans and brussel sprouts, not doing much for my weight but it helps big time with the social distancing.

Carefull not to saturate your confined space though... it's flammable.

Last edited:
I have been taking the opportunity to improve my diet, I now only eat beans and brussel sprouts, not doing much for my weight but it helps big time with the social distancing.

Carefull not to saturate your confined space though... it's flammable.

NOW I get it. I was wondering why the cat sleeps outside lately..........

Advice to all members,

in our Islam,Prophet Mohamed made all people to get a good shields for everything harm us
(I am not asking you to follow him),but I want to do his recommendations which was proved
by a Modern Science :-

Bee Honey + Nigella sativa oil - mix them and take a 2 or 3 spoon per a day,it strengthens
the immune system very much.

As he said before,it safes from all diseases,but it's not 100 % protection of course,you must
perform all directions and instructions for your safety.

Stay well all

Last edited:
Advice to all members,

in our Islam,Prophet Mohamed made all people to get a good shields for everything harm us
(I am not asking you to follow him),but I want to do his recommendations which was proved
by a Modern Science :-

Bee Honey + Nigella sativa oil - mix them and take a 2 or 3 spoon per a day,it strengthens

As he said before,it safes from all diseases,but it's not 100 % protection of course,you must
perform all directions and instructions for your safety.

Stay well all

We appreciate the sentiment hesham; same to you, family & friends

As he said before,it safes from all diseases,...

And if that were true, disease would be a thing of the past because the truth of it would be easily demonstrated. But as mass graves in Iran and elsewhere show (along with outbreaks of other diseases such as MERS), such folk remedies are at best of dubious value and should be treated with all the skepticism due to any claim from anyone claiming contact with the supernatural.

Satellite images show Iran has built mass graves amid coronavirus outbreak

And if cures dictated from invisible sky wizards worked, you wouldn't have theocracies doing stuff like this:

Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia suspends prayers in holy mosques of Mecca and Medina

You know what *really* strengthens the immune system? *SCIENCE.*

Orionblamblam, I think Hesham just wanted to wish us (you included) to stay well his own way.
And as he said , quote :
"but it's not 100 % protection of course, you must perform all directions and instructions for your safety."
Plus some Bee Honey + Nigella sativa oil would do you no harm, if you want to have it… I do like honey...

A bit ...thick to post news , real or not, about the virus and behavior of Iran and SA just because a muslim member here wish us well...

Last edited:
My dear Scott,

that's not a protection or recovering 100 % as I said,and the science only cure the disease,and for Iran and
Saudi Arabia just did a precautionary measures,and unfortunately many of them didn't take all
of his recommendations,he spoke about more than 200 diseases and how to cure from them,but in this
civilization,they forget everything,those two liquids are for increasing the prevention,of course with
medicals for anyone get that virus,just do it,and you will see the difference in your health generally.

Stay well

Please remember the very first post of this thread, and then, principally all, that has to be
said about this Pandemic in the moment is said.
There's no need for politics, and perhaps even humorous and religious posts about this

theme should be avoided, as they are too easy to be misunderstood !

Status
Not open for further replies.