Convair Adv. Designs II: Secret Fighters, Attack Aircraft, and Unique Concepts

Cant' wait to see this available Stateside! :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Convair-Advanced-Designs-II-1929-1973/dp/085979170X/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360203252&sr=8-1-spell

That are extremely good news!!!,
Starting from 1929 means that we're going to see unbuilt piston engined fighter projects.

Still a while to go (30 Sep 2013) but definitely on the to order list.

Late Summer will be a busy time for book collectors.. :D

Tagged. Definitely my 1st choice for cover art too. B)

The original volume was sub-titled Secret designs from San Diego. I was wondering if any designs from Fort Worth will be included or if that could be the subject of another book.

I know for a fact the XA-44 / XB-53 is covered in the book, and that was a Fort Worth design. just sayin'...

in last time I said million times no more books. I have at home a lot of not read books (10-15 is Japanese thanks my sponsor from this webpage. But... this is my public promise I will do Fugaku!) but simple this one I must have. Rendering, painting... Problem is TIME. In age 61 one month ago and one year before to be retired I left Siemens and I started work in new company as "young" promising employee. Acronyms as CL-1200 and next one and next one are engines in my life and I believe when I will have this book in my hand I will tell: It is nice to be still alive