CiTrus90's 3D Drawings of Unbuilt Aircraft

Ooh, nice! :cool: (Even though the aircraft itself perhaps isn't the best looking one for myself).
Seems to be the 1074-0019C variant from 1987 specifically.

A "greased brick" it seems to me. A very fast one to be sure, but it looks like it would fly supersonically, without engines, vertically. As in - 1000 / 1. :cool:

It remains a brilliant piece of aviation art though.

Yakovlev MFI, in hypothetical DDR service.
View attachment 687034
A different sort of Lang-Nasen...;)
I like your style and the quality of your art. Please keep up the great work. I never heard of the Yak MFI before. Can we see more of that please? Especially in the DDR markings.
Thanks and have a good summer. Greetings and cheers!

I like your style and the quality of your art. Please keep up the great work. I never heard of the Yak MFI before. Can we see more of that please? Especially in the DDR markings.
Thanks and have a good summer. Greetings and cheers!
Thank you and sorry for the long wait, I had quite a number of things happening in the last 2/3 weeks.

Here's the 3 view of my interpretation of the Yakovlev MFI:
Yak MFI - front 1 - small.jpg
Yak MFI - side 1 - small.jpg
Yak MFI - top 1 - small.jpg
I tried to base my work on publicly available pictures of the model, so this is mostly a reconstruction from small pictures, all taken from different angles. In no way I claim it to be accurate, I just wanted to see what I could achieve, so please take it just as that.
Cheers!

CiTrus90 you do some truly amazing work, thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind me asking, what application do you use to make these illustrations?

CiTrus90 you do some truly amazing work, thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind me asking, what application do you use to make these illustrations?
Thank you for the kind words!
I use Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 for the models, Gimp 2.10 for the textures and photobashing.

Unfortunately, my PC crashed last week so I've lost all of my workflow setup. I've been trying to set everything up again (thanks to a few friends that stepped in to help), but I feel it will take me weeks at best (and months at worst) before I'll be able to make new illustrations.