Chinese Airborne Radars

F2 do you have any more chinese book want to search ? I can help you with it.

Also, i visited Paralay's forum and found this. Apparently this is the AESA antenna intended for J-16.

J-16AESA.png
----------

Going with Deino's post in previous page, for 1760 TRM count, Using Irbis-E size (90 cm, 0.63 sqm area) Showed element area of about 0.000357 sqm. Based on the arrangement of the array, it appears to use triangular lattice. Using the relationship of the element spacing (Anyone interested can read the deriviation in Chapter 13 of "Radar Handbook 3rd Edition" and assumption of full 120 degrees scanning. The frequency of the radar could be estimated to be 9136 MHz. If the antenna is Bars sized with 0.78 sqm. The frequency would be 8211 MHz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! That series has a book a the J-10 and it’s creator. If you see it would you let me know? It might have useful stuff.
Of course , I will try to find it when I over the busy work this week.

Thank you! That series has a book a the J-10 and it’s creator. If you see it would you let me know? It might have useful stuff.
Good news, I found it and I will upload it tomorrow. :)

Removed some posts. Please don't upload or link to entire copies of published books in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type1493d

Oh! Thanks! ... but do you also know the designations of the PESA in the J-10B, the AESA used by the J-11BG and J-10C and most of all, I heard reports, the latest batch J-10S (or AS) refitted with WS-10B engines would already use an AESA too! Do you know here more too?

Back
Top Bottom