Carriers Projects on ebooks Kindle by Simon Beerbaum

Meant as serious books, I think. Every type/class gets a quite short description and most
a very basic line drawing, which generally are shown a bit blurry, and, strange, in many cases
with the ships steaming uphill !
I didn't check for accuracy, neither the descriptions, nor the drawings in the two issues, I have.
But for those ships, I already knew, I didn't noticed big errors, so, regarding the low price of
those ebooks maybe a reasonable way to get an overview of built and unbuilt carriers.
Attached example is the entry for the French PH75C.

Attachments

• PH75C.png
    PH75C.png
    604.4 KB · Views: 58
Meant as serious books, I think. Every type/class gets a quite short description and most
a very basic line drawing, which generally are shown a bit blurry, and, strange, in many cases
I didn't check for accuracy, neither the descriptions, nor the drawings in the two issues, I have.
But for those ships, I already knew, I didn't noticed big errors, so, regarding the low price of
those ebooks maybe a reasonable way to get an overview of built and unbuilt carriers.
Attached example is the entry for the French PH75C.
Of course it's a " Bignami Ebook" about carrier projects . ( Bignami publish essential books for exams in my country).

I had to eat my words. That are serious books. As Jemiba describes, drawings and contents aren’t top class but in balance with the low price. As a quick reference they’re ok.

And, that’s true, Argelia received a formal proposal for a small carrier.

"The Aircraft Carriers of the Minor Navies (From Algeria to Turkey)"

That subject alone would make an interesting topic in the Secret Naval Projects section of Secret Projects Forum, don't you think!

Regards
Pioneer

Back
Top Bottom