Can anybody identify this Aerojet 260" booster document?

I think that was there losing design for the shuttle booster.It had no joints in it.Was one piece.

Johnbr said:
I think that was there losing design for the shuttle booster.It had no joints in it.Was one piece.
It was completely separate from the Shuttle booster. Had zero to do with it. But that wasn't the question. I'm talking about the document specifically.

the 260 inch solid booster hat only two thing common with Aerojet SSRB proposal,
Zero Joint's and fuel poured in one block in casing, but for the rest the Aerojet SSRB had the size used on STS.

But the 260 inch booster was design as low cost alternative for NASA before Shuttle program.
depending it Length

Rockwell proposed to use a 160 ft long 260 inch Aerojet booster (3616355 Lb) , with S-II as Second stage. Payload 161245 Lb in 100 Nml orbit

or the MLV-Sat-1B-5A, a shorter 80 ft 260 inch Aerojet booster and S-IVB second stage als Saturn IB replacement 53000 Lb in 100 Nmi

Also were they proposed to four shorter 260 inch Aerojet Solid as booster for advance Saturn V...

Yes, yes, I know WHAT the booster is. I'm trying to identify the DOCUMENT.

sferrin said:

Well, it's clearly a document about an Aerojet General Booster.

SOC said:
sferrin said:

Yeah, I was hoping for something more substantial like, "oh yeah, that's such and such that I have in my collection", or even possibly what publication it came from. "Aerojet 260in booster" is pretty evident from the picture. ;)

SOC said:
sferrin said:

I have doubts. I think it's an Aerojet General document about a booster.
t6588z.jpg

Orionblamblam said:
SOC said:
sferrin said:

I have doubts. I think it's an Aerojet General document about a booster.
t6588z.jpg

We've also missed the fact that it may simply be an Aerojet General booster in a document.

I'm sorry, is there something wrong with trying to identify a document?

Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
I'm sorry, is there something wrong with trying to identify a document?

Yes. Nobody knows what it is.

You don't say? And I was to discover this without asking how exactly?

Orionblamblam said:
sferrin said:
You don't say? And I was to discover this without asking how exactly?

You wouldn't. And without asking, there would have been fewer opportunities for people to put sparkling wit on display.

Not so sure about the 'sparkling' or the 'wit' part although each to his own I guess. :D

But besides that I wish someone did know what document this is cover looks interesting.