British projects painting

Mike Pryce

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
A real labour of love!

This magnificent work has been a labour of love for the artist across three years. It celebrates the ingenuity and engineering prowess of the British jet aviation industry (and possibly its demise) with a range of both military and civilian types. It shows the many prototypes and test aircraft that were built from the 1940s-1970s alongside some that only reached mock up or advanced design stages. In many cases where production aircraft resulted these are also shown.

1684958752443.png 1684958766077.png

That is cool. Wonder if shipping such a thing from UK to USA is survivable.

Hey, see some products with the WW1 Bristol F.2.

Ohh, Railway art too. :)

Posters are usually shipped in a cardboard tube. I have a few posters that were shipped from the USA and they arrived in good order.

It's fantastic to see the passion and dedication that went into creating this magnificent painting. It's truly a labor of love that celebrates the ingenuity and engineering prowess of the British jet aviation industry. The range of military and civilian aircraft, including prototypes and test aircraft, showcases the rich history and advancements in this field. The fact that it took three years to complete speaks volumes about the artist's commitment and attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fantastic to see the passion and dedication that went into creating this magnificent painting. It's truly a labor of love that celebrates the ingenuity and engineering prowess of the British jet aviation industry. The range of military and civilian aircraft, including prototypes and test aircraft, showcases the rich history and advancements in this field. The fact that it took three years to complete speaks volumes about the artist's commitment and attention to detail.
...And to the productivity of the British Aviation Industry at the time in terms of the sheer number of different airframes produced.

That's outstanding. If I had seen this when I was, say, 10 years old, my head would have exploded. Very well done.