Boeing NLA

Hey guys, there's a book magazine called Aerospace made by an aeronautical institution called the Royal Aeronautical Society, and volume 21 back in 1994 showed the Arbus A3XX, the Airbus P500, a "super 747", as well as a brand new 1000 seater megajet. The magazine also showed a comparison between the 1000 seater megajet and the 747, but I can't seem to find the whole picture. Have any of YOU seen it before? How about hesham, grey havoc or carsinamerica? If not, maybe you could try finding the exact picture from the book yourselves. And please let me know if you find something. Thanks in advance. ;)
Hey friend, did you find it? I am also looking for pictures and info about the Megajet. Can you help me?
I think the plane that you uploaded on the topic mega-jet giant airliner proposed is actually the one we were looking for.
Yes, it is. Just saw your coment on this post and decided to ask.

Hey guys, there's a book magazine called Aerospace made by an aeronautical institution called the Royal Aeronautical Society, and volume 21 back in 1994 showed the Arbus A3XX, the Airbus P500, a "super 747", as well as a brand new 1000 seater megajet. The magazine also showed a comparison between the 1000 seater megajet and the 747, but I can't seem to find the whole picture. Have any of YOU seen it before? How about hesham, grey havoc or carsinamerica? If not, maybe you could try finding the exact picture from the book yourselves. And please let me know if you find something. Thanks in advance. ;)
Hey friend, did you find it? I am also looking for pictures and info about the Megajet. Can you help me?
I think the plane that you uploaded on the topic mega-jet giant airliner proposed is actually the one we were looking for.
I'm glad we found it.

I'm glad we found it.
We found? Where?