Blueprints.

Foo Fighter

Cum adolescunt hominem verum esse volo.
Reaction score
Does anyone have links to quality blueprints of German tank and anti-tank guns of WW2 please?

Still trying to find some in decent quality/detail.

Are you looking specifically for blueprints? i.e. white lines on a blue background, used to make copies of original drawings?

I'm asking because the search query "Bf-109 blueprint" won't find this for example:

Messerschmitt_Me_109_E-3-2_1024x1024.JPG

That's a drawing, but not a blueprint.

I have tried searching for all kinds, even plain images but nothing useful. Hoping to produce a reasonably accurate cad model and then port it to a paper/card model.

STL Finder like any search engine is out to give you what it wants to sell you rather than what you want to find, unless the two are in accord. Nothing there. Searching in German? Well pak 42 l70 75mm is near enough German as you get and still zero. It is an imperfect world but I think another trip to the Tank museum may be in order as long as we are not locked down again......

Basically those fitted to Jagdpanzers like the 38t but the target is for a representative of the E-25 if they cobbled some together from whatever they had in place at the time. Later on I hope to produce all of the Jagdpanzer types.

I think I am realistically looking at the 38/40 and 42 75mm guns as anything larger would not fit.

For 42 75mm, found this :
Zeichnung-5.jpg

from here:
of course when searching for the 42 75mm, I end up with a sh...load of stuff on the Panther.
Like these Panther turret drawings :
7869406.jpg
[URL
from here:

Also found this :
2-8f81bc9508535b3cd025dc1e14bbade0.jpg
[URL
Blueprints of the 7.5 cm Pak 41 barrel. From here :

The Blueprints site has a lot of guns blueprints to download , but not super quality :

Thanks very much indeed. I tried the blueprints.com some time ago and agree ref the quality. PM on it's way.