Blackburn naval torpedo/dive bomber projects

Nothing published, as far as I know. Judging from my very brief visit to Brough a couple of years ago, where my enquiries turned up a large number of blueprints and brochures for 'unknow' flying boats, I would suspect that material is available there. However BAe Systems' archives are manned by volunteers and no doubt they are all grounded by the lockdown. You could try visiting their website and sending an enquiry as they may at least be able to search their catalogue and let you know if anything is held in the archive.

Nothing published, as far as I know. Judging from my very brief visit to Brough a couple of years ago, where my enquiries turned up a large number of blueprints and brochures for 'unknow' flying boats, I would suspect that material is available there. However BAe Systems' archives are manned by volunteers and no doubt they are all grounded by the lockdown. You could try visiting their website and sending an enquiry as they may at least be able to search their catalogue and let you know if anything is held in the archive.
O.K.

For B.21 there are ten blueprints in the BAe Systems Heritage archive, and for B.29 there are three. Nothing listed for B.36