Back by popular demand: Stratosphere Models Special X-37 SALE !

Desert Dawn

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Website
www.picturetrail.com
Hi to all,

Due to the popular demand for my recent X-37 Special SALE at 48% OFF, i have decided to prolong my offer with a new twist.

This time there will be no free kit included, BUT the sale PRICE will be EVEN LOWER !

Like i said, my goal is for everyone to be able to add an X-37 resin kit in his collection, there is no reason why the first operational USAF covert space combat aircraft should not be right next to your F-22 and F-16 kits ;) , that's how historically significant this spaceplane is. Kit scale is 1-48th.

So the new Special SALE price is now only 35.00 $ US !!!! Same price as a short run injected kit ! (I am definitely cutting the grass under the feet of the much more expensive Dragon plastic toy here ;)

This is a limited time offer. It might last only 1 or 2 days, it might last 1 week, or 1 month, i am not saying, but it will expire when i come back here to officially say so. So hurry while the price is really low (Note: this sale offer is void to model kit distributors, kit stores and manufacturers).

Please contact me via email for the shipping cost to your area.

Email: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

Back
Top Bottom