A valid question: WTF is this?

It is a very simple oversight, which we are all capable of doing, worthy of a laugh just as my gaffs are but that's it.

I think I've figured out what it is !!!
This is the new F-35 Super Lightning with intelligent coating, the picture was taken on a grey day, here is another picture of it.
proxy-image (1).jpg

@edwest4 as funny as this was, upload the picture and we'll try to ID it.
Heh. That's the thing: *I* uploaded the picture, but I ID'ed it within seconds, so corrected the original post with the ID, and then some moderator moved that post to relevant thread... but left *this* thread bereft of the original post. I suggest leaving it as-is as an object lesson *and* a piece of odd performance art.

Hey, at least there was no politics! That could confuse and enrage people!

I'm having bad memories of my college Basic Drawing Class and the (so-called) art exhibit catalogs we were asked to look at. And then there was this guy who came in to class with a piece of "non-representational art" one day.

Regarding the Mark Rothko piece, I'm starting to hear a Monty Python sketch...

So where and what exactly is this elusive picture - is it so hard to post it in this very thread where it actually belongs??? I don't need an explanation, I simply want a pertinent illustration in this very thread- is that so difficult to understand or achieve in this day and age??? I don't care about any thread history back and forth, but I consider first posting and then pulling a picture in this forum very bad form indeed.

Last edited:
Don't blame me, man. I posted... a moderator pulled. "Moved" being more accurate.

I thought I'd found something new, but, nah, it's been around some years. Ah, well.
I don't blame you, I blame whoever yanked your original post without any consideration whatsoever for the actual topic of this thread.

Finally, a non-sadistic person has given us a way to see what the question was about.

Something the moderator who moved the image SHOULD HAVE DONE!
Or at least put a note "this image is the Boeing ULOR, see that thread".

I'm having bad memories of my college Basic Drawing Class and the (so-called) art exhibit catalogs we were asked to look at. And then there was this guy who came in to class with a piece of "non-representational art" one day.

Regarding the Mark Rothko piece, I'm starting to hear a Monty Python sketch...

glad you're alive, I thought the CIA/MIB/Worldgoverment would have caught you....

4gbkn7.gif