Rules

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can post any patent image that you think might be interesting to members.

If the patent image is identified as corresponding to an actual unbuilt project, it can be moved into the appropriate part of the forum.

Hello, dear secret Webmaster !

I submit you this imposture in this heading ... I like to think some aircraft could be developed from existing. Why not a four piston engined CL-615 ? (number 415 was taken by prop version. Berk !). I can almost hear the melody of those four together running (I live in the south of France where unfortunately there are many fires in summer). Do you think I'm wrong ?

If you agree, I can propose you one or two extrapolations of Lancaster (I'm an iconoclast !) or Freighter ...

Regards

Tonton

Attachments

• CL-615 3D 1.jpg
    CL-615 3D 1.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 120
Tonton, welcome to our partner What-If forum
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4e523cee58272ee5b4b1735974811283&action=forum
- I suppose it's a more appropriate place for this.

SPF is a bit more for *real* unbuilt projects, proposed by actual design bureaus and designers.
Please don't take it as offense.

It is'nt an offense ! I just came from to register me on What if. Thank's for your solicitude !

Regards

Tonton

overscan said:
You can post any patent image that you think might be interesting to members.

If the patent image is identified as corresponding to an actual unbuilt project, it can be moved into the appropriate part of the forum.

Understood, is there any policy on posting whole patents as attachments in the relevant part of the forum? (ie when project is known)

I assume, but don't know, that there aren't any copyright issues as patents - by definition - have to be publicly available and they're freely downloadable from websites such as www.freepatentsonline.com

Apologies for the newbie-like question!