Unnamed fighter

Isoman

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello Secret aircraft friends. I have a question. I found a picture on the internet. (Picture). Can you tell me which plane this is? looks really good. I want to make a blueprint. write if you know something. Robert

Attachments

• 1688578698801.jpg
    1688578698801.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 62
Hello. Secret aircraft friends. I have a question. I found a picture on the internet. (Picture). Can you tell me which plane this is? looks really good. I want to make a blueprint. write if you know something. Robert

Attachments

• 1688578698801.jpg
    1688578698801.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 60

Attachments

• pfeil-mashup.jpg
    pfeil-mashup.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 54
Pure fiction loosely based upon the Dornier 335 Pfeil, twin-engined fighter of late World War 2.
The most obvious difference is the lack of annular radiator on the front engine.

Hello Secret aircraft friends. I have a question. I found a picture on the internet. (Picture). Can you tell me which plane this is? looks really good. I want to make a blueprint. write if you know something. Robert
Hi Isoman,

I've been a lurker here for many years and finally my time to shine!

The image is one of a number of possible camouflage patterns for a fictional kitbashed DO 335 variant (Dornier Do-335 F5.)

It was posted by the user 'spiton' over on the Britmodeller forum back in 2014.

You can see the build thread here:

DO 335 FS

Turned out pretty cool IMO.

Hope this helps!

TTFN

Hello friends. a very nice model. Do any of you have a model blueprint? Find another drawing of the top. so I can imagine the fuselage. then has to edit a paper model on Corel. I want to build this model for RC. Please help. Thank you Robert

Unfortunately spiton hasn't been active on Britmodeller since 2021 and his website for contact seems to have gone.

Perhaps you may be able to extrapolate what you need from the various images in the thread?

Failing that, my only suggestion would be signing up to Britmodeller and trying to contact him direct on there.

TTFN

Pure fiction loosely based upon the Dornier 335 Pfeil, twin-engined fighter of late World War 2.
The most obvious difference is the lack of annular radiator on the front engine.
Needs a radiator intake somewhere for that front engine, though it's possible to have the radiator inlets in the front of the wings.

Back
Top Bottom