Furry avatars of doom

Ah yes, a fine work of sculpture indeed. I bought an office chair surprisingly cheaply once. It seemed perfectly intact but when I took it home... it took a week to get the smell out.

Attachments

• 382115415_1113586033147110_2662230510559952223_n.jpg
    382115415_1113586033147110_2662230510559952223_n.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 49
x85Zc9PX_o.gif

Santa?

Nah! That’s Tsathoqqua’s Druid of course.

Not a face you want to see…
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/comments/1871icv/this_is_my_stray_cat_pistache_he_makes_weird_faces/

Cats and dogs

Ugh

Book on pests

Last edited:
No---those are element numbers...107 being bore-ium obviously.

From the coat and semi-starved nature, 115 is clearly Moskovium.

In the news

Last edited:
This should not be news:

“Our findings support an association between cat exposure and an increased risk of broadly defined schizophrenia-related disorders,” the authors wrote in their analysis, published in the journal Schizophrenia Bulletin.

“We found that individuals exposed to cats had approximately twice the odds of developing schizophrenia,” wrote the research team from the Queensland Centre for Mental Health Research.

Last edited:

I guess that's an amusing enough cartoon. But allow me to engineer-splain the issues with it:
1) Where are the splashes of arterial red? No cat would allow this to occur without putting up a substantial defense. A pissed-off fur coated razorblade is not to be underestimated.
2) Duct tape is *not* strong enough to keep that cat in place.
3) There is no "mute" function strong enough to keep the people on the other end from hearing the cats complaints.

Do you think Wednesday Addams, M3GAN, or the twins in The Shining are creepy? Here's a furless avatar of mind-numbing terror. (To be fair, it's not cruel to the cat - being hairless, the Sphinx breed often has to wear clothes to keep warm. The cruelty is in breeding them.)

IMG_4232.JPG

It is actually fairly common for felines to employ domesticated humans as their emotional support animals, among satisfying other primary needs, in sometimes almost bordering on symbiotic relationships, though dominance in these bonds typically remains firmly with Felis Catus.

Last edited:
sometimes almost bordering on symbiotic relationships

Felis Catus is seriously creative in finding such benefits to derive from the relationship as well. I used to feel flattered that the neighbour's cat would lick/groom my arm in an apparent sign of affection - until I figured out that I'm actually just a source of salt to him. He's particularly inclined to be "affectionate" when I've just returned from a bike ride... :)

The cult spreads
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FunnyAnimals/comments/18uii9b/the_cat_is_just_accepting_it/

On catnip

Last edited: