Furry avatars of doom

Oh, i'm not denying Kitty extra nibbles, just pointing out what the cat's behaviour is showing. Thing is, a cat in that state is liable to attack if your hand, or foot, or other body part, gets too close . . .

cheers,
Robin.

The camera didn't show what was going on behind the cell phone.

Perhaps a cat toy---and they dubbed PSYCHO in "post'"

a cat in that state is liable to attack if your hand, or foot, or other body part, gets too close . . .
Absolutely right, silly of me to forget, I have the scars on my hands and wrists to prove it.

On my ankles as well, but that's because Charlie, when he was young, used to lie in ambush under the bed when I got up in the morning. When he grew up, he turned into the friendliest cat ever. Our neighbours' not-so-friendly Dalmatian did give him a wide berth after their first meeting, though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just remember, even cats on DEFCON 5 (which is their default setting anyway) are not to be trifled with, let alone on any of the higher levels...

Last edited:
F9gHCLqWYAARu-z

Nah...the biggest cats were spawned by fickle but otherwise indifferent winds--which explains everything...

On cats

Last edited:
Weeell, they sort of are... they evolved into birds. Seems not to have helped much with respect to predation by cats, granted.
Fair point. Scared into smallness by cats, and, errr.. circumstances. Some of them are on the rebound.
9k=(3).jpg

Nice video
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cats/comments/17tr40g/kitty_introduces_her_kittens_to_her_friend/

In the news

Last edited: